Thatch x Reader

[never really written this dork of a man, but I hope I get him right.] 

Snoring, the whole ship seemed to snore as you sat out in the crisp, night air. You sighed.

You were newer on the Moby Dick, and really enjoyed your friends here; You weren't a devil fruit user, but an excellent haki user; You clashed with your father figure all the time, your conquerors knocking most of the people over in your ship.

Thatch was one of your best friends, he cooked with you, sat with you, listened to you, and bullshitted with you. You may have had a small liking towards him, in a romantic way. He didn't know that,  but boy did Marco.

"Hey! What are you doing up so late?" He asked, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Oh, nothing, I'm just on watch, i guess." 

"What? Marco told me I had watch, bastard." He huffed, then smiled and sat down next to you. His arm slowly went around your waist, letting you lean against him gently.

"Need to talk?" He asked with that childish grin of his. You shook your head, and nestled your head into the crook of his neck, looking out into the beautiful, blooming night sky.

"No, I'd just like to stay here. Just hold me and lay here." You whispered, and began to tear up.

He smiled to himself, fingers running through your hair as he gently layed back.

"Don't cry! If you cry, I'll cry!" He exclaimed, and hugged you tight to him, smiling as you cuddled.

"Im sorry!" You exclaimed, and leaned your head up to look at him, "I can't help it."

"But why? Everytime I hold you like this, you cry." He huffed, and sat up.

"No! Don't! I'm sorry!" You pushed him back down, "I just get so happy, I can't help myself." Your face flushed after the realization behind the meaning of your words.

Ah, but you forgot, Thatch is kind of stupid.

"Oh? Why is that?" He asked, and smiled at you, smitten.

"Because. I love you, thatch, i love you so much." You admitted, leaning down to press a kiss to his forehead.

He chuckled, and leaned up to kiss your lips instead, "I thought that was why." His lips collided with yours, and you were sent into a fit of euphoria.

The air sped up around you as the scent of cologne and cherry blossoms mixed from each of you. Your eyes closed as the kiss deepend, and deepend this adventure the two of you experienced.

He was the one to break the kiss for air, his eyes locking with yours as you stared at him with wide eyes.

"I..wasn't expecting that." You whispered, and began to giggle, leaning down to hug him tight.

.....

You stared off into the sea, smiling as the crew bustled about, some greeting you cheerfully; they congratulated you on your new relationship, and wished you the very best.

"Oh! Hi Teach." You smiled, and cupped your hands together.

"Its nice to see you, Commander." He grinned, and chuckled, reaching out to pat your back. "Congratulations on gettin' wit' the hair gel master." He cackled.

"Thank you. It means alot teach, foods on the table, better get it." You hummed, and went back to looking out at sea. Today was beautiful.

Marco sauntered over with a smug smile.

You smacked him upside the head, "fucking bastard." You huffed, and pinned him to the floor, "You're such a nosy bird!" You snarled, and rolled around on the floor with him for awhile before tiring out.

"Asshole."

"Whore."

"Bird-whore."

"Bitch."

"Bird-fucker."

"No-brained asshat."

"Pinapple hoe."

"Shut the fuck up, scamp."

"Shut the fuck up, 'I wear pineapple boxers to bed.'"

Marco gave up after that insult, turning on his side to sulk as you cheered in victory.

Thatch stood over the two of you with a smile, "I cooked something." He said.

You got up and jumped into his arms, "really? I can smell it from here." You purred, and kissed his cheek before running into the kitchen.

He ran in with Marco, who smiled as you three served soup to one-another.

Even though thatch had his arm around your waist, Marco liked the fact that nothing had changed between any of you three.

You guys were the trio, some of the strongest of Whitebeard's close Nakama.

You booped Marco's cheeks, "boo! Earth to bird-brain!" You exclaimed, giggling as he glared at you.

"Really?"

"Yes!" You exclaimed.

Thatch smiled, and shook his head before he began eating. He made you eat aswell, so Marco followed suit.

This was the life, it was perfect.

[Short and sweet, different from many of my sad oneshots, be grateful lmfao.]