Chapter 28

Hi loves I'm sorry for making you wait so long! I was away because of grandma but when I came back I had already chapters ready for other books and I just finished this one today. Thank you for the ones that come back to my books I love you all so so much please enjoy! 🧡💙

Sasuke sat on the couch sighing softly.

"I didn't think I would be this tired." Sasuke mumbled to himself, after settling on the couch.

His hand pressed against his stomach caressing it softly a smile formed across his lips.

"You're pregnant, and worked for seven hours today."

The raven eyes drifted to the ground catching a pup size Kurama seated on the ground. His tails were flaring, as his eyes were heavy on the raven.

"I know, but still....I'm not used to it.....it's only been two weeks how could I be so tired?" Sasuke asked.

His hand fell over his head feeling slightly dizzy, he decided to lay on the couch he groaned softly he was going to lay on his side but his chest hurt.

"I'll make you something to eat, and some tea."

Sasuke smiled with appreciation.

"Thank you."

He sighed again his hands rubbing at his stomach.

"Naruto come home already." He mumbled to himself.

Ever since the pregnancy he felt so sensitive, and missed his blond more than ever, he fought against the tears despite talking to Tsunade they still kept his lover away. Slowly he got up deciding he should take a warm bath for the meantime.

"I'm going to take a bath." Sasuke informed.

Kurama nodded letting the raven head up to the restroom. Sasuke walked up the stairs to then enter their room he sighed again his heart aching from the absence of his blond. He reached for the blue gem necklace grasping it softly.

"Come home already." He whispered to himself.

Sasuke walked over to their bathroom to turn on the faucet he covered the drain once he felt the water was slightly more than warm. The raven glanced at his reflection seeing him dressed in his uniform of black pants, and a white button up shirt. He untucked his shirt about to unbutton it, when he felt a grasp from behind him.

"Mind if I joy you?"

Sasuke eyes widened he tore away only for those ebony orbs to catch those pits of blue.

"Naru." Sasuke called softly.

The blond stepped up not wasting another second to devour his lover with a passionate kiss. Naruto pulled Sasuke against him the raven melting heart warming, and fluttering. The blond shut the door, while Sasuke entangled his arms around his lovers neck pulling him closer.

The blonds hands trailed around the ravens waist slowly gliding down to his lover bum. He gave them a squeeze emitting a soft purr, they trailed more down past to the ravens thighs only to grasp them and lift his lover up.

Naruto placed him on their restrooms counter still feeding into that love. Sasuke grasped the blonds shirt, as Naruto broke away to kiss his neck.

"N-naru." Sasuke sighed in pure pleasure.

The blonds hands caressed the ravens thighs those hands glided up those thumbs brushing, and massaging Sasuke's inner thighs. The raven pulled Naruto even closer legs entangling around his waist.