Chapter 11

Hey, loves here's the next chapter I'm so sorry for the late update🧡💙. I hope you haven't forgotten this story 🧡💙 I hope you also enjoy this chapter. 🧡💙. Thank you for your patience 🧡💙.

The bright blond dressed in a light orange jacket, and black pants hummed happily, as his feet walked to the all familiar restaurant. The raven nicely dressed in a long Navy blue long-sleeved shirt with black pants fought against the urge to smile, as his orbs caught the bright smile brightening the night. Sasuke deeply couldn’t explain how happy he felt how light his heart felt, and how it thumped in content. The blond, Naruto, the dobe was back, and very well.

"Sasuke?" The blond called turning to face him, as they both walked at the same pace.

"Hn?" The raven hummed turning to meet the blond.

"Thanks for keeping your promise." Naruto beamed.

Sasuke stopped in his tracks his orbs widen, and breath caught in his throat.

"Y-you were actually listening?" Sasuke mustered out.

The blond stopped in his tracks stuffing his hands in his pockets, as he gave a nod as a reply.

"Mhm. I was aware of everything around me, but was just paralyzed." Naruto confessed.

Sasuke trailed his orbs to his feet he knew that the blond was able to listen due to the heart beats that were a sign, but he didn’t believe he heard everything.

Sasuke snapped out of his trance, as his hand felt a comforting warmness. His orbs lifted to meet the blond smile, as he held his hand.

"Come on teme, lets forget about those cold months, and make some warm ones." Naruto perked.

The raven relaxed clenching the blonds hands lightly in an encouraging support. He nodded letting a soft smile caress his lips.  Naruto smiled brightly, as he held the ravens hand leading him down the path to his favorite restaurant, as he hummed a lovely tone. The raven held the blonds hands desperately begging the blond to never let go. He wanted to always feel the soft warmness of this bubbly blond. His fingers gripped the blonds hands tightly earning the blond to turn his head orbs studying the ravens worried expression. He gave the raven a reassuring smile, as he motioned his thumb soothingly across the ravens hand.

Sasuke gazed deeply into the blonds orbs instantly knowing what the blond was saying.

'Everything well be okay.'

Sasuke relaxed gifting the blond with a soft nod.

The two reached the sweet aura of Ichiraku restaurant. Stepping inside passed the entrance the blond still held the ravens hand. Two customers caught the romantic view to softly smile at the two. Sasukes cheeks quickly flushed. He was deeply embarrassed, but didn’t want to let the blonds hand go.

"Dobe you plan on holding my hand, as we eat." Sasuke flushed out his tone exploding in a stubborn pout than being rude.

The blond turned to face the raven.

"I mean if you want." Naruto trailed off.

"Dobe!" Sasuke blushed out.

Naruto surrendered his hands in the air.

"It was a joke!" He defended.

"Joke." Sasuke cutely mumbled, before he smacked the blonds arm.

Footsteps were heard trailing over to the counter of the long counter with stools.

"Hello, welcome-"

Teuchi eyes widen, as he chocked on his words.

"N-naruto?" The older male stuttered out unbelievingly.