Chapter 18

Hello, Loves! Yay another update I really really really really do apologize for the late update. I really am trying my best to update frequently, and I'm finally sort of getting a break from work. Either way knew chappy so I hope you enjoy please comment! I love you guys! 🧡💙

Everyone was seated in a private room. On the right side of the table was Shikamaru Kiba, and Ino, on the left side was Sasuke Naruto then Sakura. Kakashi was seated in the middle between the two groups.

Their food was served, and everyone was munching down, and chatting away, but Naruto kept side glancing Sasuke. His lover was hardly eating, anything. Sasuke was practically eating the smallest bites of his rice ball he's ever seen anyone eat.

The raven was deep in his thoughts, trying his best not to think about the visions he got, but they kept spiraling in his head non-stop.

He bit his lips deep in thought.

'Maybe it won't happen.'

He thought anxiously.

He couldn’t get the images out of his head, his cheeks were just warming to a bright flush.

'But like with Kou it happened right then, and there.'

His mind began to contemplate on the situation.

"Sasuke?"

The raven's body tensed, as he felt the hot breath of his lover mixed with the low tone brush against his ear.

Sasuke jumped pulling away almost dropping his plate. His head pounded with eveything that occurred that day. He pinched the bridge of his nose to then sigh.

"I have to head out."

Were the only words he stated, Sasuke stood up to then place a bill for his plate, before racing out the room.

"Sasuke?"

He heard his lover call out for him only inflicting him to pick up his pace, as he rushed out of the restaurant. Sasuke really didn't know why he was rushing out of there, or why just over all he wanted to be away from Naruto.

Naruto stood up from his seat apologizing then placed a bill, as well, as he raced after Sasuke. Sasuke had rushed out of the restaurant with Naruto after him, but once out the door Naruto stopped in his tracks in that one second he stressed, if he should go after him or not.

Maybe, Sasuke needed some space, but seeing Sasuke hop onto the building, seeing his back just fade farther, and farther from him inflicted him to race after him. Seeing that back fade, and disappear only for a second made him pick up his pace. Nausea filled him up, and just seeing Sasuke run away from him brought old fears he never faced, but he knew he needed to. For him, and for Sasuke.

So many years of chasing after Sasuke, over, and over again. So many years reaching out for him, and finally one day capturing him never wanting to let him go. He sometimes has nightmares of Sasuke leaving again, and it was just like in the past. The days Sasuke was leaving bitter, and colder than ever.

Just, like Naruto kept turning away from this fears. Sasuke needed to stop running away from them.

Sasuke landed in front of their door to take out his keys he unlocked the door quickly stepping in, as he caught his breath. He was about to shut the door, when a hand caught it from shutting. Naruto softly pushed open the door, as Sasuke stepped back.

No words were said other than the two's eyes meeting. Naruto shut the door behind him to then lock, all while staring at the unmoving raven.

"Sasuke."