Chapter 7

Hey, loves I deeply apologize for the late update on this story. I was currently on writers blocks, but after sometime thinking I finally figured out how this book well finish. Again I deeply apologize for the super late update, but I promise I will update frequently I hope you readers enjoy this chapter. 🧡💙

Summary from the other chapter. Sakura, Ino, Ten Ten, and Hinata all stayed to take care of Naruto, while Sasuke wen to the store to pick up groceries where he experienced the villages defending Naruto from the owner of the store.💙🧡

The raven made it home with a warm smile tugging at his lips. Entering the home, he got questioning looks from the three girls seating on the couch.

"Um..Sasuke the groceries?" Sakura asked eyeing the raven with curiosity.

"I'll get them later, and at a different grocery store." Sasuke dismissed quickly wanting to dash towards the blond to expose him of the wonderful event that just occurred.

Ten Ten, Sakura, and Ino eyes stared at the beaming smile curled on the ravens smooth lips.

"He's smiling." Ino whispered to the other three.

"I know, what do you think happened?" Sakura whispered back.

"I dont know, but he has a pretty smile." Ten Ten gushed quietly.

"I can hear you." Sasuke confessed.

The three jumped with a flush of pink painting their cheeks embarrassed as they were caught. The raven shook his head mentally chuckling at the three. Sasuke dismissed the three to approach the blonds room. He entered the slightly opened brown door, wishing right after he didnt. Opening the door he witnessed Hinata seating neatly on his usual chair with her fingers intertwined with the blonds tan ones. Her lavender eyes glimmered as they laid on the blonds state, as her brows were knitted in concern at the blonds condition.

The raven didnt know what he was feeling he felt the strings to his heart were being plucked out, as he had this burning sensation in his heart along with his stomach. Hinata blushed when she met the ravens onyx eyes.

"Ah! Sasuke." Hinata squealed nervously.

"Hn." The raven hummed dropping his smile.

She sighed, before she gestured with her hand for the raven to approach her. He slowly maneuvered towards her, as she stood up letting the blonds fingers free. She took her smooth hands to clasp one of Sasuke's pale ones between them.

"I just I dont know what to say to thank you for taking care of Naruto-kun, I know from the bottom of my heart you were the perfect person to take of Naruto-kun. He's a close brother to me." Hinata confessed in a soothing voice.

"Brother?" The raven asked unintentionally.

His eyes widen at realization of his question, earning a warming smile from Hinata. She chuckled lightly when her eyes caught the ravens pale cheeks hinting a light pink.

"I know my feelings for Naruto-kun were obvious, but I grew out of them, and wellI'm dating Kiba-kun." Hinata confessed nervously tapping her two index fingers together, while her cheeks flushed a bright rosy red.

The raven smiled at the lavender eyed girl.

'Why am I feeling relieved?' Sasuke thought, as his heart warmed, and body untensed.

"Just thank you Sasuke, for taking care of him, and being there for him." Hinata said giving the raven a warming smile.

"It's the least I can do for everything he's done for him, and every time I see him there I wish I were in his place, because compared to what we've both done in our lives, I would be a perfect fit to be in Naruto's state." Sasuke confessed with his onyx eyes dimming with each depressing word.