Chapter 2

Hello, my lovely adorable readers here is the next chapter, because I wanted to mostly because I love your comments about how you love the story. They make me really happy please comment and vote🧡💙 and enjoy!!! ☺
Naruto and picture don't belong to me!!

Thick black eyelashes attached to beautiful pale eyelids fluttered open. His vision was blurry, as his heart raced seeing a blurred figure with blond hair, and a bright orange jacket.

"Naruto?" He called softly.

His eyes, finally focused seeing the beautiful of his bright smiling best friend standing right next to him. The blond didn't say a word, but lifted his tan hand to brush his warm fingers against the ravens cheek. Sasuke had never felt the need for a touch so soft, and so warm that he missed dearly. His onyx eyes connected with blue crystal ones. His eyebrows knitted in concern when the his bright best friend frowned. He followed the blonds movements with his eyes seeing him lean closer.

"Sasuke wake up." He said softly bring back his bright smile.

The raven eyelids shot open, as a single tear ran down his cheek.

His mind raced with the blond, as he lifted his fingers to brush against the his cheek where the blond had touched. He shut his eyelids remembering the warm embrace, and how it felt, so real. He missed the warmth aura the blond he missed Naruto. Sasukes ears caught a soft snoring he opened his eyes looking to the right to see his sensie sleeping away. The ravens eyes finally took in his surrounding seeing nothing, but a white bed, and white walls.

'I'm in a hospital.' He mentally said hearing the heart monitor beep along with his heart.

"Your up?" A gentle voice called.

He casted his eyes to the left of the room to see a purple hair girl with soft white eyes that had a hint of purple on the corners. She had a very light purple sleeveless shirt that hugged her body beautifully, with black shorts that reached her knees matching her black sandals that stopped below her knees.

"Hinata." He called softly his voice breaking from the dryness in it.

Her hands gripped a glass jug to pour water into a glass cup. She handed it to him getting nod, as a thank you, before he gulped it down in one go.

"How are you feeling?" She asked taking the cup from the raven hand then to a seat on the chair in the right side of the raven.

"I'm fine." He said softly casting his eyes to his covered lap.

Sasukes eyes widened feeling the pearled eyed girl hand grasp his.

"Don't worry Naruto will be back." She reassured with a calming smile, while connecting with his dark eyes.

Narutos name echoed in his head making his body tense, and heart twist into a cramp.

"Relax." She comforted feeling the ravens hand tighten his grip.

"Sorry". He said letting go of her hand.

She shook her head. "Its okay your just worried." She reassured.

Sasuke was amazed on how one by one his one friends that he left behind were being too kind to him. To think he wanted at first to kill his best friend and here he was worried like no other. He even thought the how he even had the plan to the destroy the village along with his friends that were so loving and figuring. He felt that he didn’t deserve their kindness, and forgiveness. The door swung open revealing pulling the raven out of his thoughts. His eyes met Suigetsu and Kiba who both stopped in their tracks seeing the raven awake.

"Sasuke!" They both cried running to the raven to engulf him into a tight hug making Kakashi jolt up from his sleep.

"Guys he's still recovering." Hinata whined pulling them back by their collars.