Chapter 20

Hey, loves here is the next chapter! Hehe I'm excited that I'm updating more frequently ☺🧡💙 you don't know how happy it makes me💙🧡 anyways please enjoy and let me know what you think loves.

Sasuke, and Naruto made it to the hokages tower rather quickly. Naruto banged on the hokages door, before they heard a grumble allowing them both to enter.

Tsunade lifted her head from her paper work partly happy that someone intruded to distract her from her paper work.

"Yes?" She asked, as Sasuke shut the door behind them.

Naruto glanced at Sasuke who stood by his side he gave him a nod, before the blond took out the scroll.

"Baa-chan did you send an anbu to our home?' Naruto asked firstly.

At this Tsunade knitted her brows her face scrunching in confusion, she adjusted her posture leaning closer over her desk. "An anbu?" She questioned.

Naruto nodded.

"To send us a scroll informing us of our mission." Naruto added.

Tsunade heard enough to stand her push to stand up slamming the chair against the wall.

"What on earth are you talking about!? You know every mission told to our shinobis are requested, and ordered here in the tower!" She sternly stated.

Sasuke sighed, as Naruto nodded.

"I know you do baa-chan I was just asking."

Tsuade sighed, as she let her paperwork's stress get the best of her she pulled her chair back to take a seat.

"Paperwork." She grumbled softly.

Naruto chuckled knowing already how she was. He stepped up to her desk to unroll the scroll, a poof of smoke appeared exposing the jar with the snake hissing with venom. Tsunade almost dropped back, but her eyes narrowed at the view of the snake. Sasuke stepped up to put his finger on the scroll.

"We got this delivered by an anbu the scroll mentioned of….."

Sasuke was about to continue when his ears suddenly rung only able to hear the ringing in his ear. He tried to compose himself by taking a step back, but the ringing only got louder. Naruto narrowed his eyes at Sasuke who took a step back.

"Continue." He stated almost out of breath

Sasuke placed a hand on his back, as he leaned his forehead against the blonds back. Naruto wanted to check up on Sasuke, but Tsunade was just staring at them. Naruto parted his lips to speak, as Sasuke had placed his forehead against the blonds back, only igniting the ringing. Sasuke got that familiar pound in his head he tightly crunched his lips together to fight against the pounding pain.

His mind began to blank, as that loud ringing suddenly stopped. Sasuke blinked only to snap his head at his surroundings he slowly stepped back, as his ebony orbs fell over their homes kitchen. Sasuke knitted his brows lost, and confused.

'Creak.'

Sasuke turned slowly towards the creak created by their door opening, witnessing Naruto walk out of their room, Sasuke narrowed his brows, as a figure jumped into their living room through the window. The figure had that all too familiar cloak. Sasuke eye's widen, as the figure approached the blond that had such a dreadful shameful face.

"You know what you need to do."

Sasuke eyes fell over the blond who glanced at the cloaked being, as the being presented a black cloak. Naruto glared at the figure only to snatch the cloak, and place it on.