Chapter 26

Hi, loves I have missed you all so freaking much like so so so much! Work is taking over my life I am going through so much drama in my work place I can legit make a book here about it and replace us with Naruto! Ugh I'm just so tired from it I just miss writing so much but at times I don't have any energy. I hope no one forgot about me and my books! Because I miss you all! 💙🧡

"You sure about this?" Gaara asked the blond.

Naruto glanced down the narrow dark hallway of the sand villages prison.

"Yes, I want to talk to him alone." Naruto confirmed.

Gaara glanced at Sasuke who had a slight worry look on his face, but nonetheless he didn’t utter a word. Naruto nodded at the two, before walking away towards the end of the hallway. He remembered Gaara mentioned that he was held in the last cell. The blond eyes soften once he stood in front of Uragirimono cell.

The male lifted his head exposing his features his eyes were bloodshot red cheeks wet from his tears. Those eyes narrowed then grew wide. If I weren't for the chains against his wrist, and ankles he would of reached the bars when he lunged straight for the blond.

"Get out of here!" The male demanded voice broken, and shattered.

Naruto didn’t say a word he watched, as the male struggled pulling against his chains before he collapsed to the ground. Naruto followed crouching down to be at the males eye level.

"What was the purpose of your plan?" Naruto asked.

Uragirimono clenched his hands his nails digging into his flesh emitting blood to trickle down his hands.

"To get rid of you." He growled.

Naruto nodded not flinching by the growl.

"We already know that, but why? What did we inflict on you for you to turn out like this?" Naruto asked.

His eyes darkened even more his teeth gritting together.

"Because of that demon inside of you I lost my parents! I lost everything due that fox, and so many others as well! You're nothing but a monster as well!"

"We created a group so we can show the rest of the world how evil vessels like you are!"

"Stop being selfish."

Naruto flinched slightly he turned over his shoulder to catch his lover glaring at the prisoner. That only angered Uragirimono even more.

"Do you actually think Naruto, Gaara, and the others really asked for them to be a vessel?" Sasuke asked the other.

Uragirimono stood quiet still holding his anger.

"Once, they became a vessel they were hated by everyone even their tail beast inside them, they in comparison to you rather spread good than evil. Yes, you lost your parents but others did, Naruto lost both of his parents as well. The reason Kurama was sealed inside him was because Minato his father wanted him to be seen as a hero. I'm telling you right now Naruto, and Gaara the others don’t regret it, because that tailed beast inside them is part of them."

Naruto's heart soften from those words he couldn’t help but smile feeling the warmth in his stomach a sign of Kurama finding delight. Naruto rubbed his stomach softly, before placing his hand on his lap.

"Everyone knows the true story, but its people like you that get filled with hatred go blind, and don’t bother to see the good. Its people like you that cause events like that night that a lot of people lost their families." Sasuke added.