Chapter 25

Im sorry loves for the long wait, but I am back! Also new story in my works, if you don't mind checking that out thank you!!! 🧡💙

Sasuke smiled, as his blond hugged him back.

"We should shower." Sasuke stated.

Naruto pulled away his nose brushing against the ravens.

"We?" Naruto asked with a grin.

Sasuke chuckled to then nod his finger lifting to brush against the blonds chest.

"Hn, it's a way to save water right?" Sasuke teasingly asked.

Naruto couldn't help, but grin more.

"Of course." He agreed.

Sasuke smirked to pull away he walked over to the shower to turn the shower head on. He twisted the knob to warm letting it run for a bit for the water to change to the temperature they desired. Naruto closed the door then locking it. His blue eyes gazed over the raven who began to pull down his boxers.

Naruto couldn't help but admire, and stare, as his raven pulled them down teasingly slow. Sasuke stepped in first his eyes falling over his lover who was leaning against the door.

"Are you coming or not?" He asked.

Naruto took off the remaining of his clothes, before entering the shower. He shut the door behind the fog from the shower warming, and fogging the glass door.

The blond didn't dare to wait to capture, and take his raven for a kiss, as the water fell over their bodies. Sasuke arms tangled around his lovers neck pulling him closer their chest brushing together, and hips way too close. The blonds teeth nibbled against his lover lips emitting a purring moan. Sasuke whimpered parting his lips silently begging the blond to ravish his mouth, as he pleased.

That tongue slithered in to taste every inch of his raven. No matter how many times Naruto kissed Sasuke the taste of his lover never grew on him. Every time he kissed Sasuke it was as, if it was their first kiss. The way his heart fluttered, and pumped against his chest. The tingling chills that ruptured his body ticked him.

"I love you so much Sasuke." Naruto groaned against their kiss.

Sasuke smiled against their kiss.

"I love you much more."

The blonds heart fluttered with immense joy. He devoured his raven even more pulling him closer.

"Mmph!" Sasuke moaned their movements emitting their member to burhs against each other.

He moaned more, as his lover broke away to attack his neck with kisses. Sasuke bit his lip, as a lewd thought filled his head. He pulled away his eyes peering into the blonds, before he gave him a small peck. Sasuke suddenly lowered to his knees surprising the blond.

"S-sasuke." Naruto stuttered out.

Sasuke stayed silent his eyes fell over the blonds member that instantly hardened. His hand grasped the blonds member sending a wave of chills down the blonds spine. Those ebony orbs lifted to peer into his with such naughtiness, as those plushy lips of his lovers caressed his member.

Naruto groaned his eyes falling over the ravens that began to hungrily kiss along his shaft.

"S-sasuke." Naruto whispered in a low groan.

The raven moaned parting his lips to take the blonds tip. His lips, and tongue teased the blond those soft lips sucking the tip, as that tongue swirled around it. Naruto groaned heavily his fingers racking through those raven locks for support, but as always he wasn't allowing Sasuke to get away with it easily.