Chapter 1

Hello my lovely readers new book yay! 🧡💙 I hope you enjoy this book. This is a Narusasu book I hope you enjoy it. I love you guys every much💙🧡!!!! Naruto and images don't belong to me.

Thank you!!ya-chan_Uzuchi for your support 💙🧡!!

"You said you'd be back in two weeks yet, its been two months already". The raven said to himself feeling the loneliness from his apartment.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't worried, hell he was, so worried he hasn't got any sleep. He didn't mind admitting he was worried about his blond best friend that seemed was taking a long time to come back to the village. His mind was hit with a memory three days, after Naruto had left on his mission.

It was a usual day for the raven in his lonesome home, his mind got caught in web.

"Do you feel like this Naruto?" he asked the walls, as he laid upon his couch waiting for a mission.

Knock Knock.

He glanced at the door perking an eyebrow.

'Now, who would visit me other than Naruto?' He mentally asked himself.

He stood up taking a second to analyze and concentrate on the charka.

'Sakura.' he sighed

His feet walked him towards the door, before he stopped to open the door his, pale fingers brushing, against the door knob. His fingers grasped the handle turning it to reveal his pink haired teammate.

"Sakura?" he called

His onyx eyes scanned the pink haired female who looked like she's had no sleep what so ever. Her face was paler then usual, the purple bags under her eyes bringing out her paleness of her skin.

"Hi, Sasuke." She lowly greeted not making eye contact with the raven.

Thankfully, to him Sakura finally got over her childish crush for the raven haired male. With that she, became less annoying and found to be a pretty good friend then suffocating him with her squeals and calls.

"May I enter?" she asked her emerald eyes finding the floor much interesting.

"Sure." He nodded steeping aside for the unstable bubble gum haired girl to enter.

She took a seat on his black couch, while she grasped her fingers together.

"Sorry, if I came unintentionally...I just wanted to see how you were doing....well, with Naruto and all.

" What do you mean?" He asked, after taking a seat in the black self couch across from the pinkette.

Her eyes snapped up at the raven.

"You didn't hear?" She asked her eyes wide in shock.

"I wouldn't be asking, if I knew." He stated in a nice way.

"Well, I would understand...he didn't want anyone to know...its, so like him that baka, but either way everyone else already knows" she stated her body became to quiver, as silent tears fell down her cheeks.

The raven stood up cautiously approaching his sobbing teammate. His hand hesitated at first to comfort his friend, who became a sobbing mess. He wasn't good with emotions or how to deal with them he was barley getting used to being with his old teammates ever, since the valley of the end fight he had with his best friend. He never understood how he could understand the blond, but when it came to himself and others he was caught empty handed. He rubbed soothing circles, against her back, as her hands covered her sobbing tears.