Chapter 19

Hey, loves next chappy here🧡💙! I'm glad I was able to update the next chapter like I wanted to. Due date was tomorrow, but I had just finished it so quickly I decided to upload it a day early! Hope you enjoy!💙🧡

Obsidian eyelashes fluttered, the raven slightly squirmed only to shiver from the coldness he felt. He tugged the covers more even though he was already covered.

Sasuke reached out his arm looking for his warmth, but just felt more coldness. He fluttered his lashes open not finding his lover anywhere.

He slowly sat up only to flinch, and fall back, as the soreness from last night kicked in. His cheeks blushed brightly, as memories from last night flooded his mind. He pulled the covers up to his nose his mind recalling last night's occurrence.

His cheeks felt hot to his face, and against the sheets. His eyes fell over the open door when he heard footsteps. The raven brought the sheets tightly against him, as his lover appeared.

They locked eyes with the blond smiling to find his lover awake. Naruto crawled on the bed to lower and peck his ravens forehead.

"Morning." The blond greeted with a grin.

Sasuke's cheeks flushed more being under that grin of satisfaction.

The blond stayed hovering over his lover to dip down, and take his lovers lips with tenderness. Sasuke gasped only to melt against the kiss his hands grasping the back of the blonds head to pull him closer.

His body felt hot, and he got a very hot sensation through his legs. He pressed them together whimpering, as he felt slightly odd.

Naruto bit his lip emitting him to part his lips inviting the blond in. Naruto's tongue lapped at his ravens tongue lightly teasing the raven with slow strokes.

The blond had one hand hosting himself up, while the other trailed down the ravens leg. Sasuke whimpered only to press his legs closer together, as he felt more odd. His legs weridly feeling hot.

Naruto's hand crawled under the sheets to grasp one of his lover globe. Sasuke moaned against the hard grip.

"I knew it." Naruto whispered between the kiss.

Sasuke knitted his brows as his lover broke away.

"W-what are you talking about?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto didn't answer, but his fingers moved inflicting a sudden moan, as they brushed over Sasuke's entrance.

"Your body produces its own lubricant just like a female". Naruto whispered.

Naruto slipped in easily three fingers emitting a whimpering moan.

"Your entrance even eases itself."

Sasuke whimpered his cheeks a hot flush, as his hands tore to grasps Naruto's orange shirt for support.

His fingers felt so pleasuring. He knew he had felt weird, but he never figured it would be his arouse making his blood flow increase creating that lubricant.

Naruto lowered kissing his lovers neck softly, as he heard those addicting moans.

"Sex is one way to start the morning off huh Sasuke?" Naruto teased in a husky voice.

No matter how embarrassed and flushed Sasuke was he couldn't fight against his weakness. Those fingers moved softly caressing his inside.

"But I know your sore, so I'll go easy". His lover whispered against his ear.

The raven whimpered at the lose of those fingers to sudden have his legs hooked over the blonds shoulders. Sasuke watched with a shaky breath, as Naruto licked those fingers that were drenched in his wetness.