Chapter 12

Hey loves! I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated this book in so long. I was really tight on time and then focused on my other two books, but just recently I've been able to update more often, and I hope to continue! I love all my books and my readers. I do NOT want to ever leave a book incomplete. I hope you loves forgive me! Enjoy🧡💙😭

"No!"

"S-sasuke!"

Naruto sat at the edge of the couch with his big pout puffing his lips. His lover sat at the other end his glare visible with a slight blush. His pale arms folded sternly across his chest.

"So I can't kiss you, hug you, or even hold your hand!?" Naruto asked baffled.

He grew to his feet witnessing Sasuke only turn slightly to give him his back. The raven bit his lip as his pale cheeks flushed a blush.

"Hn." Sasuke stubbornly replied.

Naruto sighed heavily, but smiled at the end. Sasuke clenched his arms tighter across his chest when he felt his side of the couch dip slightly. Sasuke sucked in a nervous breath, when he felt the blonds strong hands touch his waist. The slight touch sent shivers throughout his body. His heart fluttered nervously. He fought against the urge to smile.

The fact he was being touched by Naruto made his heart sway.

All he could think was that Naruto was here. The blonds hands slowly trailed over the ravens stomach his arms pulling the raven against him. Sasuke sucked in a breath when he felt the blonds hot breath tickle his ear.

"You sure that's what you want?" Naruto asked in low tone.

The tone sent the raven to shiver such a dominating tone. Sasuke didn't say a word, but allowed Naruto to grow closer. The blond pressed a gentle kiss against his pale neck, he bit his lip turning away from the kiss, but allowed his lover to trail his neck with kisses. Each peck sent a jolt of shivers though his spine.

Sasuke began to melt, as those kisses trailed upward to press against his jawline. His arms that were tightly against his chest faded slowly.

The blonds hand inched upward grasping the ravens gentle hands. Sasuke slowly titled his head back enjoying the soft kisses caress his flesh. Naruto inched closer to his ear. Parting his lips to gently nibble upon the ravens ear lobe. A small whimper escaped the ravens lips emitting the blonds spine to tremble.

Sasuke's eyes snapped, as that whimper caught him off guard. With a harsh push Sasuke yanked away about to grow to his feet, when the blond caught his wrist yanking him back to the couch, and landing upon the blonds lap. Naruto held him against his chest hostage. His strong arms entangled around his waist.

"D-dobe s-stop." Sasuke tired to angrily hiss, but it ended up in a soft whimper.

Sasuke pressed his hands against the blonds chest trying to push away, but those soft kisses, and teasing nibbles sent his strength to weaken.

"D-dobe." Sasuke whimpered out his hands slowly gliding down the blonds chest.

Naruto teeth caressed his flesh nibbling against his collar bone, to then kiss it lightly. The ravens orbs were slowly shutting his cheeks a beautiful crimson red.

"I won't go that far just pamper you a bit." Naruto whispered.

"It's hard to resist you when I have you." He added in a low tone that sent shivers up his spine.

The raven fluttered his orbs open they melted against the blonds blue ones, yet they were a different shade, and glowed with a hungry gaze.

Sasuke leaned in slowly his hands gently rising to cup the blonds cheeks. Their lips met gently those soft lips caressing each other. Sasuke's cheeks were a heavy beautiful crimson. His brows were knitted, as his heart raced. His body felt overwhelmed from the gentle kisses.