Chapter 6

Hey my lovely readers 💙🧡 here is the next chapter I hope you readers are enjoying the story🧡💙. Thank you Sukechan1211 for the support on my books 💙🧡 I love you all🧡💙please comment and vote 💙🧡. Naruto, and images don't belong to you.

Raven eyelashes fluttered open, as Sasuke woke up. He groaned lightly, before he looked at his surroundings.
Sasuke felt heat on one of his hands, and it's when he glanced down he realized that he was holding the blonds hand. He smiled lightly loving that his best friends body was a normal temperature than the bare freezing one when he found him. With his free hand that was bandaged he rubbed his eye gently, not wanting to let go of the blonds warm hand.  Sasuke kept rubbing, but still found his eyelids were still heavy. The raven leaned his head down on the bed laying it softly, before he brought their entangled hands to brush lightly at the tip of his nose. His eyelids fluttered closed engulfing him into a peaceful sleep. This was the same routine for the now two months Sasuke would wake up go back to sleep, then Tsunade, and Sakura would come over to see any improvements, but only the simplest scratches that can be healed under a second were barely healed in the two months. Sasuke never left his house, and he would use his clones to get the items, and supplies they needed.

Right now, it was currently one in the afternoon, and their apartment was filled with the many people the blond adored, and would do anything to risk his life for each, and every person in the room. Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro stood in the right corner of the room. Kakashi, Iruka, Yamato and Guy were presented, as well next to the three. Iruka was crying his eyes out, as Kakashi rubbed soothing circles along his back. Sasukes bookshelf that was to the left of the room was filled with stuffed teddy bears, and mostly stuffed frogs. Get well cards were placed in their stuffed hands, and balloons were tied up to the edge of the bed. Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Ten Ten were next to the unstable sensei. The three girls had tried to heal the blond, but nothing worked. It was like Tsunade said the Kyubbi was blocking their chakra, and no one knew why, Sasuke had tried to contact Kurama using his Sharingan, but nothing worked, he was blocked out, as well. Kiba, Shino, Lee, Shikamaru, Sai, Choji, and Neji were next to the three medical-nins. Konohmaru sat next to the blond on the right side of the bed. He clutched the blonds hands as he cried letting them fall upon the blonds hand. Konohmaru prayed that he wouldn’t lose Naruto, he had already lost his grandpa, and his uncle. He couldn’t lose the blond, the blond that he saw, as his older brother, his rival, and the one he admires. The medical-nins along with everyone else in the room felt useless for not being able to do a single thing, but to watch until their friend woke up.

"Has there been any improvement?" Hinata asked Sasuke, as Sakura held her hand.

"Only the smallest cuts managed to barely heal.". Sasuke confessed eyeing Naruto on the bed.

"It's better than nothing". She stated confidently, but everyone could tell she was weeping in the inside.

"He'll get better he's Naruto after all". Kiba proudly said making the room fade from its depressed aura.

"Yeah, Kibas right the baka is stubborn and won't go down no matter how hard you try". Sakura chuckled.

The room lightly chuckled even Iruka, and Konohmaru gave a light chuckle, easing the pain in their heart.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!... BEEP!... BEEP!...

The blonds heart beat echoed making everyone in the room bite their lip trying to swallow their tears.

"He'll.. Be.. Fine". Lee tried to say youthfully trying to stop his upcoming tears.

"Y-yeah". Gaara said through greeted teeth trying to stop his up coming sob.