Chapter 24

Hey, loves here is the next chapter hope everyone is doing good, and is safe 💙🧡

Thank you." Sasuke said to one of Gaara's men, as he had lead them to their little hut.

The guard bowed leaving them to themselves along with the hut.

Of course it was out of hard solid sand it's sensation like wood. It was soft where when you would touch it no particulars fell. There was actual an wood floor. The hut was lit by candles here, and there.

The two both took off their cloaks exposing their usual wear.

Sasuke's eyes roamed around the little hut. It was like a little hotel room. A large bed present along with another room in the corner which he assumed it was a restroom.

"Kind of romantic isn't it?"

Sasuke blushed feeling his lovers hands entangle around his waist, and whisper into his ear.

He couldn't help but smile, and sigh his hands grasping the blonds around his.

"Finally, it's over." Sasuke whispered.

Naruto smiled his eyes softening.

"Mm, but.…..I still want to speak to them. I wonder what they mean by revenge?" Naruto confessed.

Sasuke hummed in understanding. He was puzzled as well.

"But for now I want to appreciate this night." Naruto hummed.

The blond leaned down to kiss his lovers neck emitting a hitched breath from the raven. Sasuke tired to pull away.

"N-no not h-here." Sasuke whispered trying to pull away, but his lover stopped him holding him in place.

"How do you know I'm going that far?" Naruto asked in a teasing tone.

"I-I know how y-you are". He struggled to say, as chills ran down his body.

He moaned titling his head back to rest upon his lovers shoulders, as Naruto kissed him.

"N-naru". Sasuke sighed in pure bliss.

Those delicate lips brushing along his neck. Naruto snapped him around to pull him against his chest. Sasuke's breath hitched feeling the others dominance radiating off of his lover. The way those eyes were filled with hunger.

But Sasuke wasn't seeing how he was teasing the blond even more exposing those innocent helpless orbs that were seducing him. The way he looked like a meal craving to be devoured.

"Sasuke". Naruto called huskily, before taking his lovers lips for a heated loving kiss.

Sasuke moaned those lips rubbing against his so soft and tender. They brushed against his then parted to expose their teeth to nibble against his bottom lip. Sasuke parted his lips just enough to allow the blonds tongue to enter. Their tongues battled for dominance rubbing and slithering against each other.

Naruto growled emitting Sasuke to whimper, as he was defeated his lovers tongue taking his mouth for his own tasting every inch.

Sasuke began walking back towards the bed, as he pulled Naruto along with him. The back of his legs met the bed only emitting Naruto to scope up the raven then lay him gently against the red sheets.

They broke the kiss their tongues breaking apart leaving a string of saliva as evidence of their kiss. The blond hovered over Sasuke just for a moment. His eyes roaming the raven cheeks red and eyes seducing him in every way.

Sasuke's hands grasped the blonds collar pulling him down for another kiss.

"W-we n-need…to stop". Naruto groaned between their kiss.