Chapter 22

Hey, loves here in the next chapter I hope you loves are enjoying the story so far. Please comment what you think it always makes my day! 💙🧡 Thank you!!!

Sasuke stood by their doorway his eyes falling over the blond who looked so peaceful, and he hoped he was. Just like yesterday Naruto looked alright, yet inside he was stressing, and overthinking. He glanced one, more time at his blond, before shutting the door behind him, and locking it.

He stepped down the stairs hoping he could bump into the two he was looking for, but he knew Sakura would be working at the hospital, while Kakashi could, basically be anyway. Either, way he was set on finding them quickly, then ready to go home.

He decided to head straight for the hospital, where he could find Sakura, and hopefully find Kakashi on the way.

It hadn't been ten minutes, since Sasuke left that Naruto squirmed on the couch. That Naruto heard that familiar voice.

"Is everything going to plan?"

Naruto snapped his eyes open to jump to his feet, he stumbled slightly for his eyes to catch that familiar figure. The blond sighed heavily running his fingers through his hair.

"Can you stop doing that!?" Naruto whispered with a hiss.

Even though this figure had it's hood over their face, Naruto could feel the intense glare. He sighed to lick his lips.

"Can, you give me a sign or something next time. I can't even rest in my own home anymore. Uragirimono" Naruto huffed a breath, he didn’t know why, but that name fit this figure, before him.

Their name meant traitor, and all Naruto knew by the voice was this figure was a male.

Uragirimono only stepped closer.

"You didn’t answer my question."

The persistent was heavy in his voice.

"Y-yes everything is going to plan." Naruto confessed biting his lip, as his heart tightened, and sunk.

"I already convinced S-sasuke we have a plan against you, and that I wasn’t going to betray him….j-just like I promised."

Those words burned they burned his heart, and soul, and he couldn’t bare it.

Uragirimono gave a short scoff.

"You sure weren't kidding when you said he might catch on." He bitterly laughed.

Naruto wanted to stab his heart, he couldn’t take the guilt he was living through. The blond stayed still lowering his head, despite Uragirimono stepping closer to then walk around the him. Despite this being had their hood over their head, he could feel the heavy victorious smirk the other had.

"Doesn’t matter, because tonight we are going to achieve our goal."

Naruto snapped his head up to turn around a face the being, before him.

"Tonight?" Naruto asked baffled.

"Did I stutter?" He hissed.

"N-no….it's just you had said next week." Naruto stated.

"That's changed be ready by tonight I'll come pick you up myself."

Naruto heard those last words, before the figure disappeared, it took the blond a while to reconnect with his mind that his legs no longer had strength, and felt like jelly. He collapsed on his knees his heart heavying him down. He sighed to sit down, and lay on the floor his eyes fell upon the ceiling above him, as those broken orbs swelled with tears.