Chapter 13

Hey loves I'm so happy to be updating this book more often! I hope you loves are enjoying it please comment! I really appreciate them. Love you all and enjoy 💙🧡

'Knock!' 'Knock!'

Sasuke groaned lightly hearing the harsh thumps ruining his sleep. He squirmed slightly, as the knocks grew harsher and louder. He moaned in delight against the warmth enveloping his body. He snuggled against the warmth his mind being so relaxed it began to block the rude knocks.

The raven felt movement only to feel that warmth disappear. He fluttered his lashes open revealing his dazed gaze. His cheeks instantly flushed meeting the blond shirtless, who yawned, and stretched his upper body, as he sat up.

'Knock!' 'Knock!'

Naruto sighed heavily a cute pout thumping out those soft lips. With an annoyed look Naruto lifted himself off the bed. Sasuke sat, as the blond walked out of their room. The sheets covering him fell only emitting the raven to shiver from the cold. His arms wrapped around his chest only to then glance down spotting the blonds jacket bundling him up.

Sasuke's orbs widen, as memories from last night flooded his mind. His cheeks rose to a beautiful crimson red. He wore nothing else, but the blonds jacket. Sasuke stood up walking over to his dresser to grab a pair of boxers. He slipped them on, as his ears caught another knock from the door.

Sasuke heard the door open only to hear a familiar voice.

"U-uzumaki?"

Sasuke's eyes widened, as he stepped out of the room. He caught the intense gaze from Naruto.

"K-kou?" Sasuke called out.

'how did he even find us?' Naruto thought.

A burnet male with short wavy hair, a fellow anbu that Sasuke actually was fond of. He was a year younger, and had been away for a year to train. Kou's green orbs peered over at Sasuke their sight connected. Kou for sure didn't miss the ravens choice of clothing.

His brows furrowed, and eyes narrowed his gaze clashed with Naruto's intense stare.

"May I speak with him Uzumaki?"

Naruto fisted his fingers that so called question was more like a command his tone deeper, and roaring like a growl.

"Give us a second." Naruto stated in a low tone, before he slammed the door shut in Kou's face.

"N-naruto!?" Sasuke called out for his rude behavior.

Ironic for the raven to be pointing out rudeness.

Naruto pressed his hands against the door he slowly breathed in to exhale gently, trying to ease himself of his anger. He took another calming breath to turn around the tension expression easing away from his looks.

"I thought you wouldn’t want to speak to him like that." Naruto pointed out with a grin

Sasuke's cheeks flushed, as he once again caught his choice of clothing. Naruto was partly happy that Kou caught Sasuke in his clothes, yet he was angry that Sasuke was still so exposing of his legs.

Naruto loved everyone, he got along with everyone, yet Kou was the first he didn’t find fond of at first glance. He didn't like the vibe he had every time he was with Sasuke. It was like this dominate vibe that spoke to anyone that tried to speak to Sasuke, just his look spoke to you that to not touch Sasuke. Acting, like he owned Sasuke, and that intense gaze always fought him.

Even though Naruto was in love with Sasuke that didn’t mean he was going to fight anyone that wanted him from before, but Kou spoke differently, he always fought with the people that were close to Sasuke, and that was Naruto. Kou was gentle when Sasuke was in view, but when he wasn’t he was a whole different person.