Chapter 8

Hey, loves here is the next chapter I hope you enjoy it🧡💙. Forgive me for the late updates, but I will publish more regularly 💙🧡. Please enjoy, comment, and vote. I love each and everyone🧡💙. Love you readers again enjoy😖

Recap

The raven brushed his fingers against the blond hand getting once again the scorching headache, the blinding light shimmered, and he was yanked into a place that he visited once long ago when he was engulfed with darkness.

"Uchiha!" Kurama roared through the yellowish colored gates, that were now black.

"Kurama?"

"Uchiha, I don’t have time to explain when you are released I beg you to bring the Nara, so he can hold Naruto down!" Kurama roared desperately.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked anxious.

"Uchiha please hurry the men that you saw in your vision, once they were defeated they casted a jutsu on Naruto that's why I haven't healed him, because the jutsu! If, you don’t get the Nara Naruto well be ordered to kill you, and destroy the village!"

"W-what do you mean Kurama!?" Sasuke asked frantically.

"Uchiha I don’t have ti-"

The raven blinked frantically, as he quickly glanced around his surroundings. His heart thumped viciously against his ribs sensing that it would burst out of his body any second. His onyx eyes fell upon the blonds now empty bed. His heart stopped and his eyes widen with his body tensing. His onyx eyes fell upon the dark figure facing the wall not moving nor uttering a sound. In a heartbeat he summed a clone, not even bothering to say a word, as he knew what to do. Onyx eyes lingered on the unmoving figure.

"N-naruto?" The raven called hesitantly.

The blond groggily, and slowly turned to face the raven. Blood shot eyes meet frighten onyx ones. The blond faced the raven with a vicious, wicked grin curving his lips.

"Hehe." A dark demonic chuckle escaped the blonds lips.

In a sudden jolt the blond charged at Sasuke with an unexpected kunai held tightly in his hand. The raven moved in an instant, as the blond hand slashed upward missing the raven by a mere second.

"Naruto snap out of it!" Sasuke chocked out.

"Naruto is gone." The demon roared sinisterly.

"Naruto please I don’t want to fight!" Sasuke confessed shaking his head, as he stepped back from the demon that approached him.

"Too bad." The demon whispered blankly, before he charged at the raven once again.

Sasuke quickly jumped to the side barley missing the kunai that traced a small upon his right cheek. He stumbled back out of the room from the blond lunging toward him with sonic speed. The apartment was too small for him to dodge all the blonds attack, but he couldn’t risk leaving their home, and letting the villagers witness what was someone else other than the blond. The raven cursed at himself, as he drew out a kunai from his ninja pouch having it clash with the blonds in a flutter of slashes. Sasuke slashed upwards blocking the blonds slash that came downward. Their kunias locked just before their faces met having their eyes gaze into each other. Tears blurred the ravens vision, as he gazed into the blonds wicked eyes.

'Is this how you felt Naruto when we fought?' Sasuke mentally asked referring to the pain, and fright in his body.

'Were you scared to lay a single cut on me?' Sasuke asked as fright shook his body not wanting to hurt the blond.