Chapter 30

Hi loves I know this chapter is shorter than I would like I wanted to add more, but I also wanted to update something at lease. While this one is up I am going to work on the next chapter since I already have in mind what I want to write. I'm sure everyone needs a recap, because I haven't updated in so long and I apologize.

Recap: Sasuke, and Naruto are currently preparing their lives with the news of their babies which are already named Menma, and Akihiko. Naruto also proposed to Sasuke who is almost reaching three weeks pregnant. No one knows of the babies other than the soon to be married couple along with Tsunade, and Kurama the four want to wait till the babies are born to reveal the news due to the fright of possibly what the council men would try to do.

🍥🍅

When the two arrived home Sasuke used his portal to get back Naruto entered their home carrying Sasuke in his arms. The raven was content happy, and felt so light especially after talking about the valley of the end. Just to hear that Naruto felt nothing against him eased him so much. He knew for the longest time that Naruto never held anything, but just hearing, and being confirmed about it eased him so much.

The guiltiness was always there, but slowly Sasuke believed he was getting over it, but it still was always a lingering thought he was ashamed of even after all this time.

Naruto tore away from the portal that closed he walked over to their room where he laid Sasuke down upon the bed slowly.

"I'm going to run us a bath." Naruto informed, before leaving the blond.

Sasuke smiled sweetly, as he watched his blond walk over to their restroom. He laid on his side that smile never fading he couldn't wait to shower, and then rest up in bed. Naruto let the warm water run, before checking the temperature he went a bit over the warm water especially for Sasuke, before covering the drain. When the water was ready for their use. Naruto went back to pick up his raven to then carry him over the sink where he helped him strip, and then brushed their teeth. Sasuke let out a pleased sound, as he was slowly lowered down, and onto the water.

Naruto made sure not to take too long in the tub seeing that Sasuke had rested against him, and was struggling to keep his eyes open. Naruto kissed the ravens hand, before using a rag to clean the ravens body. When he was done with both of them he carried Sasuke out, and dried both of them as well, before slipping some clothes on for the raven.

Naruto carried Sasuke over to the bed where he lowered him down. Sasuke didn't let go once his blond let go of him his arms were wrapped around his neck. Sasuke smiled sweetly, before pulling Naruto down for a sweet kiss. Naruto smiled and heart warmed against the action. Sasuke let go to then lay on his side, as his blond eyed him with so much love. He tore away to then walk back into the restroom where he placed some boxers on, and was slipping on his pajamas. 

Sasuke was resting while Naruto slipped on his pants when Sasuke felt a sudden pain to his side it was like a massive kick that his body flinched. The raven let out a displeased sound trying to calm from the sudden jolt of pain, before another shock hit him. The pain started to grow instead of easing causing Sasuke to sit up slowly.

Sasuke felt another kick, as if his inside were actually being pushed he felt the area around his belly go suddenly hot to the point he couldn't stand it.

"N-naruto." Sasuke called.

Naruto checked behind his shoulder at he was slipping his shirt on his eyes widened when he caught his raven sitting up, but slightly hunched over. The blond turned around rushing over to his raven.

"What's wrong? Are you-"

"Ah!"

Sasuke couldn't stand another wave of pain he got onto his hands, and knees trying to move around to at least try to ease himself. His body was shaking emitting the blond to fill with fright.