Chapter 10

Hey loves here is the next chapter 🧡💙.Thank you for everyone that supports me!! I appreciate each and everyone of you.💙🧡 love you all and enjoy reading!!!

Recap:

"This trial is to declare that Uzumaki Naruto will be executed."
.
.
.

The courtroom echoed with crazed gasp, as the raven mouth slightly dropped with his heart clashing with the ground.

"E-executed, for what!?"

Sasuke snapped his head to the right to Konohamaru gritting his teeth, as angered tears blurred his orbs.

"He didn’t do anything!" Kiba cursed out standing along with the other burnet.

"That is our decision court dismissed, as Uzumaki will be executed tomorrow morning." The council men declared with a blank voice.

Sasuke frantically peered at the council men that eyed him with hate filled orbs, before he whipped his head towards the blond. His breath hitched, and heart stopped beating, as he witnessed the blond casting his head down, while his orbs dulled. The raven couldn't muster a single word nor sound.

'They cant!' Sasuke mentally cried out.

The raven jumped hearing a blasting bang echoed through the courtroom. Sasuke whipped his head around to meet the courtrooms doors barged open revealing shocking figures who trembled the room.

"T-the five kages." The council men stuttered out.

Tsunade marched front in center with the other four following closely behind. She reached the raven to glance at him with interested orbs. Sasuke chocked on his saliva, as he gulped.

"T-they declared Naruto to be executed tomorrow morning." The raven revealed with a shaking voice.

Tsunades eyes widen, before she grinded her teeth together. Her orbs peered at the blond who seemed to be completely dazed, as he stared at the floor.

"I promised I would handle this so don’t worry." The blonde reassured with a soft smile.

Her smooth fingers ruffled the ravens hair, as Sasuke felt a river of relief flood through his blood. He gave her a reassuring nod, before his eyes trailed over to the five kages.

"What is the meaning of this?" The council men hissed out.

"We could ask the same." Gaara dark tone gritted out.

Sasuke hands cupped the blonds whiskered cheeks to slowly turn the frozen blond to face him. Naruto's dull blue eyes gazed deeply into the ravens obsidian eyes. His warm thumbs soothing caressed the blonds cheeks, as his orbs held many emotions.

"Everything will be okay." Sasuke promised the blond.

Naruto's orbs brighten gazing into the shimmering orbs of his best friend. He gave the other a hesitant nod, before he leaned forward to lay his forehead upon the ravens shoulders. Sasuke heaved a shaky sigh, as his heart swelled with fright for the blond, as he lifted his fingers to rake them soothingly through the blonds golden locks.

"What is the reason why you sentence Uzumaki to death." The Raikage hissed out.

"That reason are only to be known between the council men. This is our decision for the this is our village!" The council men barked.

"If you execute Naruto we all agreed that we will cut ties with the leaf village." Gaara threatened earing the council men to clench their teeth.

"This is out village we do what we want!" They roared clashing their palms upon the desk.