Chapter 16

Hey, loves good morning, afternoon or night whatever it is for you. Here is the next chapter 🧡💙 I hope you all enjoy it! Oh by the  way, if you loves don't mind I published a new book, go ahead and check it out whenever you can. Thank you love you all!!!💙🧡

The time came.

The time Naruto didn’t want to come even near to.

The afternoon.

With Kou.

Naruto stayed seated at the couch his eyes ogling Sasuke's choice of clothing. His lover wore his usual wear of a royal blue shirt, with black pants. The pants reached his knees, and he decided to wear his knee sandals. He stood by the door adjusting his shirt.

Sasuke gulped, as he adjusted his lovers necklace upon his shirt, he could feel those intense eyes on his back. He tensed hearing his lover lift from the couch then heard soft footsteps.

Sasuke slightly gasped feeling his lover hug him from behind, and bury his nose against his neck.

"Don’t take too long." Naruto whispered against his neck.

The protectiveness brought Sasuke to smile softly.

"I wont." He informed.

Naruto lifted his head to turn to met Sasuke who turned to face him as well. Their noses brushed together, and Sasuke was the one to lean in, and capture Naruto's lips in a gentle kiss.

It was a loving long peck that sent Naruto's lips to smile.

"You should go out as well." Sasuke advised turning to peer at the ground, and his hands captured Naruto's wrist delicately.

"Yeah…I think I'll head out as well." Naruto hummed.

Sasuke heart joyfully fluttered that Naruto would be going out as well. He didn't like, nor wanted Naruto to be alone for too long, or at all.

Just like having alone time was good, but too long always brought both to be engulfed by those mind of theirs that didn't gift them with such positive thoughts.

'Knock! Knock!

Sasuke lifted his head only for his chin to be captured by his blond.

"One more." Naruto whispered.

Sasuke blushed lightly complying letting his blond capture his lips into another kiss. This kiss was much more passionate than the first. Their lips brushed, and smoothly caressed the other, Naruto's teeth bit down against that bottom lip emitting a small moan from his lover.

Sasuke parted his lips only to be shut by a hot tongue that tasted, and ravished his mouth with hunger.

'Knock!' 'Knock!'

Sasuke heard the audible grow from his lover that shook his spine. Sasuke whimpered breaking the kiss slowly in fear that Kou might open the door, and catch them. Naruto felt Sasuke breaking away only for his teeth to lastly capture his bottom lip biting it softly to then let it go.

Naruto let go of his lover allowing him to answer the door. Sasuke composed his flushed cheeks to then open the door revealing Kou.

Kou smiled brightly meeting Sasuke, but Naruto could see the change in his eyes, as he locked gazes with him.

Naruto gave him one of his rare glares just through his eyes, as Kou did the same. The tension was thick through both of them.

Naruto broke away to glance down at Sasuke. The raven glanced over his shoulder to then lift his hand to brush his finger against the blonds arm.