Chapter 5

Hey, my loves here is the next chapter I hope you all enjoy it💙🧡. Thank you to everyone that votes, and comments on my story I really love and appreciate each and everyone of them and you guys🧡💙. Naruto and images don't belong to me enjoy💙🧡.

Following the next day Sasuke woke at five in the morning, finally actually getting a wink of sleep. He showered, before he changed into a sleeve less dark blue shirt with the Uchiha symbol engraved in the back. His forearm wore black arm warmers with them having gloves that covered half of his fingers, while his legs wore black pants. He had decided to buy a decent apartment that was to the far right side of the village.

Sasuke packed all his clothes, and belonging into his a sealed scroll, having another scroll ready with the blond belonging as well. Tsunade mentioned to forget about the furniture where she would sell it, and return the money to them both.

The raven exited his home moving on to the blonds home, it wasn’t far from the ravens apartment just a path down the village. He stopped at the foot of the stairs to narrow his eyes at the blonds window that was shattered in one area. The raven climbed the steps lifting up the blonds carpet to expose the key that Tsunade had left for him. He struggled at first to insert the key, but eventually got it to unlock. He shook his head at the rundown apartment of the blonds.

'Dobe.' Sasuke thought.

He knew the blond home wasn’t suitable, but for the walls to be basically ready to crumble down wasn’t an overstatement.

"I would of probably told you to get a better place, or for you to move in with me your loud, but your manageable."  The raven said aloud with a soft smile.

He knew deep down it would cover the loneliness the two felt.

His eyes casted down at a rock on the floor with a paper over it. He bent down to grab the rock to unattached the paper from the rock that was held together by a rubber band. His onyx eyes widen seeing the cursing words written on the crumbled paper.

'Just do us a favor, and stay in that bed till you die.'

"Amaterasu."

The paper burned into black flames along with it undesired message. He gritted his teeth together cursing whatever villager hated the blond along with the other villagers that didn't have the guts to make themselves known. He quickly took the blonds clothes that was only two pairs of clothes, along with two boxers, basically the only clothes he had. He didn’t bother to bring anything, else with him other then the cup ramen the blond had. Sasuke hand clutched the blue gem that was under his clothes against his heart. He didn’t understand how the villagers could hate someone who saved their lives, and home twice.

Sasuke next objective was to buy furniture for their apartment, and some clothes. These were his own objective he wanted to do, since after seeing everything the blond had. He quickly moved to get everything he wanted done, and done as soon as possible. The villagers already found out Naruto was home, and he was scared they would mange to hurt the blond, if they didn’t get him out of the hospital as soon as possible. Sasuke visited the furniture store where he bought two beds, and doubled check on the mattress, if they were soft, and comfortable especially for the blond. He bought matching dressers that went with the bed frames, along two night stand, and lamps. He then went over to a clothing store to buy clothes for just his best friend that had hardly anything. He bought the blond two packets of black boxers that together were ten pairs of boxers, he then bought four new sets of pajamas baby blue, green, yellow, and orange. Sasuke also included to buy Naruto new set of shinobi clothes that hopefully he'll try on soon. The set was a black jacket with orange pants, with black sandals.