Chapter 4

Hello, my beautiful readers here is the next chapter I hope you enjoy it🧡💙. Please comment, and vote please tell me what you think or how you like it💙🧡. Again enjoy!! Naruto and images do not belong to me only the plot🧡💙.

"NARUTO!" Sasuke yelled.

He sprinted to the unconscious blond lying stomach down against the ground. Tears burned the ravens eye, as he got closer to his best friend who wasn’t even moving an inch. Sasukes knees clashed with the ground feeling weak, now seeing Naruto more clearly. The blond was laid on his stomach head turned towards the raven. His onyx eyes winded in horror seeing Narutos skin, so pale . There was dried blood running down his forehead, cheeks and lip. His, once golden hair was splattered with spats of dry blood. He was shirtless with deep slashes of blood, and cuts run down his back, there was so many that it was just a blob spat of blood covering his entire back. Sasukes heart stop, as his ears went out hearing nothing, as he was hit with the memories from his nightmare. The way Naruto was left at the end of his dream was, before him. His hands became to tremble he was to scared to flip him over and see his burned skin like in his dreams. He smacked the thoughts away and pressed two fingers against the blonds scratched neck, and freezing neck. He felt a pulse, but was very faint. Sasuke ripped his jacket off placing it over the blonds shoulder covering his back. He, immediately flipped him over shutting his eyes, as he grabbed his best friend picking him up bridal style in his arms. His eyes widen, at his thoughts were correct the blonds stomach skin was colored with black and red burns mixed with dirt. His feet moved, quickly in search of Tsunade. Tears burned his eyes, as he got the stench of alcohol. Everything, was right his dreams, thoughts.

'Your going to be fine.' He reassured himself over and over again trying to control the tears that were spilling from his eyes.

'Your such an idiot!' He mentally screamed.

His onyx eyes casted themselves on his best friend who was limped and badly injured in his arms. Even through the ravens shirt he felt how cold the blond was.

"Dammit Naruto why didn’t you tell me about the mission…I would of gone with you!!" He cried out eyes watering from the blonds condition, so pale, so dead like.

He panted reaching the hokages tower bursting through the door and up the flight of stairs. The adrenaline of making it there on time made his blood boil, pushing his body to move quicker. In a flash he broke into the hokages office.

"Who the--- Naruto!!" Tsunade screamed jumping from her seat to the overly injured blond that she saw, as her son.

"Place him on the desk!" She demanded.

"His back is all slashed!" He screamed making the hokages eyes widen.

"Sasuke lets head to the hospital"! She yelled grabbing the ravens arm and shsuning them out of the office.

They landed in the front of the hospital bursting through the doors.

" I NEED NURSES NOW!!!" Tsuandes voice roared throughout the building.

Like a heard nurses approached her, their once tired face, now completely alarmed. She took the blond carefully out of the ravens arms.

"Don't worry Sasuke ill take care of him". She reassured, before disappearing into a unoccupied room.

He trusted that she would heal him, as much as she could. Instead, of staying there for hours like he knew it was going to take. His mind and heart knew that someone who cared, as much as Tsunade and Sasuke cared for the blond should know as well. His feet took him out of the hospital, as he sprinted to a home with a brown door. He knocked loud and rapidly panting at the same time. The door swung open with a tired burnet male.