PROLOGUE

/Wang Yibo/

I wiped my lips with my palm, just after finishing my 4th bottle of beer. The loud music of that bar was making me crazy and I couldn't help but shake my head to the wild beats.

I saw that pale white haired bartender regarding my empty bottles and he was smiling all over, when he walked towards me.

"You looks like you want 'More'!" He tried his hard to spread his charm on me.

He served me 4 bottle already and he is trying to flirt with me from the beginning. I wonder why he still couldn't stop flirting even after I avoided his each and every questions.

I gave him a judging once over. He looked like 19 or 20. He was so thin and his dyed blonde hair and those pale blue eyes reminded me of Troye Sivan of ' Strawberries and cigarettes'.

He was still smiling and waiting for my answer patiently. Actually It's not because I'm special or something, he flirts with almost every customers who approaches him. Maybe it's because this job of him.

I nodded and I looked back to the dance floor when that guy went to grab my drink.

Friday night of a gay bar couldn't be less crowded than this. Now probably you will think that I'm gay. I'm not. I'm straight like a line. But why I'm in this bar? It's a secret. Shhhh.....

I scanned almost every guy on that dance floor and I found a few suspicious ones .

"Here is your drink Sir," I heard the bartender and I almost turned to him but...

My eyes got stuck at someone. That man was about my age I guess and he was wearing a white full sleeve shirt and a blue ripped jenes it showed some pale skin of his long thighs. He was jumping up and down with the music and his body was so lean and graceful. He turned to a guy beside him and I saw his face. His soft bangs that jumped up and down with him, his eyes were wide and sparkling. They were like magnets it can attract anything towards him. I saw him smiling at a short guy who approached him and that mischievous smile.... I found it a little attractive.

"Why don't you go and talk to him?" That bartender guy again.

I suddenly realized that I was checking out a man. 

Maintaining my cool attitude, I grabbed my next beer bottle.

"Why would I?" I regarded that bartender before chunking my beer.

"You were checking him out like you wanted to rip his clothes and bang him."

I chocked on my beer when I heard his answer.

Woah! woah!! woah!!!

What the hell he is talking about. I never thought like that. That dancing guy was indeed 'Pretty - Hot' but I'm not gay.

But instead of answering, I scowled at him just before turning to the dancefloor.

He was gone. Yeah that 'Pretty Hot' guy was gone. I couldn't find the other guy, who he was flirting with on that dancefloor too. Probably someone else is doing what this bartender boy was referring just now.