Curved

//Yibo//
________

"His boyfriend"
.........................

'Boyfriend!!!!!'

For a moment I thought my heart stopped pumping.

I was staring at Zhan in all shock and I couldn't help but gape.

"Nice to meet you too Sunny." I heard him saying again to them.

He was so proud and happy at that moment. His eyes were sparkling and he shook me when he caught me staring him like that. Yeah, he was holding me close with his one arm and smiled at me. That moment I heard my heart beating. Loudly and slowly. I don't know why but I did have a warm feeling suddenly.

"Boyfriend?"

I heard Mint's voice and suddenly I snapped my eyes at her. F*ck!! I almost forgot about her. Because this guy who is holding me like his own gave me a mini heart attack.

"Yibo, What is this?" She frowned at me. The expression of her, that changed from arrogance to confusion was a little funny to see. Maybe that's why I didn't pulled away from him.

I was a little satisfied by her questions. Maybe that's why I didn't deny anything.

"Aw, What is wrong?" Zhan asked back to her. Yeah, did I swallow my tongue? Should I check?.

I saw her glaring at Zhan and that made me a little happy inside.

"Yibo, what the hell is going on? How does this happen? Why you are having a..... A... Boyfriend?" Disgust was clear in her voice and I couldn't find where I placed my tongue earlier because I couldn't find it in my mouth.

"Wow! Girl, with all due the respect, you also have one boyfriend then why should not him?" Zhan the saviour again.

"It's not the same." She snapped back.

"And why is that? We didn't ask you Why 'You' are having a boyfriend though."

"He is a guy."

"So am I."

"Yeah, and he can't love a boy."

"Why? Do he have any disease?"

"He is straight."

I was watching them back and forth. Zhan went silent before raising a brow at her.

I saw Zhan leaning a little towards her to whisper

"Nope. He is...." He checked me out once with a smirk and I saw his eyes sticking at my lover abdomen "....He is a little curved."

The hell!!!!

What the f*ck he is just said!!!!

I couldn't blame Mint because I was too gaping and blinking at him.

He was busy smirking at Mint so proudly.

Seriously Zhan!?

'Inappropriate jerk!' I cursed him inside.

I saw Mint being frustrated when she regarded me. And that guy beside her was all shocked and confused.

"Yibo, tell me the truth. Who is this guy?" Mint asked me again and I was just blinking at her.

"I don't know why these people are like this." Zhan mumbled audibly and she fully regarded him with 100% annoyance.

"I am not talking to you." She stated to Zhan before looking at me. She leaned forward when she spoke again.

"You. Are. Disgusting." She said that to my face and I was staring her. My eyes narrowed at her and I was getting annoyed by what she just said but...

"You are mistaken mam. He is sexy." Zhan smirked at her and I saw her gaping at him again. It would be a lie if I say it wasn't funny to she gaping again and again at him.

"Jerk." She called Zhan that and turned around to open her car door.

"Why are you mad at me Mint?" Yes!!!! Finally!!!! Finally I found my tongue back.

She snapped her eyes at me. She didn't reply and got inside her car, pissed off. That stupid boyfriend of her followed her and got in their car.

That's when I pulled away from Zhan, just for walking towards her car door. I leaned down to that window.

"You are mad at me because I got a boyfriend or....." I regarded that Sunny guy, who was gaping at me since he came. I looked back at her "....Or I got a boyfriend who is way more handsome than yours?"

She gaped at me.

I was so satisfied when I waived a good bye to her. Their car moved away from there and I was staring at it.

"Woahhhhhhwwww!!! That.Was.Aawwwsome!!!!" I heard Zhan's voice and I turned around to look at him.

He was so damn happy.

"Did you see her face? Awww!!!" He laughed hard and I walked towards him.

"We should have snapped a photo. It was too hilarious. She was like....She was like this.... 'Yibo, tell me the truth. Who is this guy?'.... Omg...Omg... That was damn funny." He mocked her voice and laughed hard.

I stood in front of him, narrowed my eyes. Slowly his laugh faded but a smile was really on his lips.

I glared at him.

"You are welcome." He said and shrugged at me.

"Curved?" I asked when I crossed my arms on my chest.

He chuckled on that.

"Seriously Zhan? You said that?" I asked again.

"Oh! God!! Wasn't that fun!!" He burst out a laugh again and punched me on my chest too.

"It wasn't that funny." I said. My voice was cold.

"But your Ex was." He said before laughing again.

I turned away and walked towards my bike. Because I was holding my laugh and it was hard to maintain my coldness in front of that asshole.

"Bo diiii, You think I'm handsome?" I heard him calling out.

"You are what she called you." I replied when I climbed on my bike.

"And what is that?" He called out again.

"A jerk." I put on my helmet and started my bike.

I saw him glaring at me and it was cute though.

I stopped my bike near him and I raised the glass of my helmet before regarding him.

"See you on that bar tonight.....Baby." I said before winking at him with a smirk.

I saw that asshole gaping at me before I ride away from there.

_______