Tattoos

//Yibo//
_________________

I parked my bike in the parking of our agency and ran towards Yu Chen's cabin.

"Hey, Yibo, why did you call me here at a time like this? Did you get something?" Yu Chen was already there and he stood up when he saw me.

"What happened? Why are you panting?" He frowned when I stopped in front of him. I saw his eyes searching for someone.

"Where is Xiao Zhan?" He asked again.

"Yu Chen.... I need your help." I said.

He blinked at me before he tap my arm.

"Sure. Tell me What should I do." Yu Chen responded immediately.

"Can you hack into that gay app accounts of our victims?" I asked, grabbing his arms.

"I have already done that." He said.

"That's good. I need to see them."

"Well, of course. Come and sit." He said and I know he was all confused.

We both sat in front of some monitors. He tapped and clicked something and within a few seconds, four screen opened on different monitors.

"These are those accounts. This one was Jake's, this was Ming's, Nat's and Sam's" he pointed his hands on those monitors.

"What are you exactly looking for?" Tada asked.

"Guys, you need coffee, tea or something?" I heard Lulu's voice and I looked at her.

"No Lulu. You go home. It's late. Don't wait for me." Yu Chen said to his girlfriend.

"Where is your other half?" Xuan Lu asked when she walked towards me.

I gulped on that question and my hands were shaking a bit. I was about to answer her but suddenly I got a call and it was from Jingyu. I immediately picked up that call.

"Yibo, I'm at your home right now. Where are you?" He asked.

"Did you find him?" I was hoping for a Yes but there was this silence and that was scaring me.

"Ge, did you find him?" I asked him again.

"No. But I don't want you to look for him alone. I will help you. We can look for him... Together. Tell me where are you?" He said and I know he too was worried about Zhan ge.

"At the agency." I replied with disappointment.

"I will be there asap." He hung up the call.

Yu Chen and Lulu was watching me with confusion.

"Yibo, what happened? Where is Zhan?" Lulu stood in front of me.

I stared her for a few seconds before I turn towards Yu Chen.

"I wanna see every image files that these accounts ever received." I said to him.