Lunch

Yibo
_______

I honestly don't know why I am feeding this jerk. I wasn't that hungry but I just brought him here and buying food for him? Why? I could have ignored him if I wanted but look at me, sitting across this annoying bunny, watching him attacking a chicken piece. I chocked on my lemonade when he looked up at me with that piece of chicken hanging in his mouth.

He asked me something and it sounded anything but Chinese.

"I'm sorry, which tribe you are belong to? Because I don't speak that language that you are speaking right now."

He frowned before removing his chicken from mouth and licked his lips.

Fuck!!!

What was that? That oily plumy dark pink lips and that tongue anddd that mole....

"Aren't you gonna eat anything?" He asked and I flushed when I realized that I was zooming to the other man's lips. You, Yibo, are you out of your goddaamnnn mind?!!!

I cleared my throat before moving slightly on my chair.

I just shrugged.

"Wow! So you brought me here because I said I am hungry?" I saw his eyes widening in surprise.

"No. I brought you here because I was hungry.

"By that look that you gave me a few seconds ago, you should have brought me somewhere else. I can see that you are reeeaaalllyy hungrryy !!!!"

I spilled my lemonade and chocked it. This time that asshole was laughing hard and I could feel my ears burning.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shouted at him and we saw some people regarding us. He said sorry to those people before turning to me. That smile was really on his face.

I couldn't stand his smirk and I had to fill my mouth with noodles.

He chuckled and I looked anywhere but him.

"I can't hold it anymore... let me spit it out that you are soooo cute when you are blushing." His smart ever mouth is not shutting up and I know I can't stand it anymore for sure. I leaned forward and grabbed that chicken from his plate only to push it into his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up!" I warned him before concentrating on my noodles.

He was a little surprised but he sure was chuckling. After that he was silent for a few moments and I was finally having my meal peacefully.

"Why didn't you let me ride on your bike?"

Okay, Not that peacefully.

I had to glare at him and that guy was shrugging.

I ignored that question and concentrated back on my food. But I hear him chuckling after a few seconds and I had to look up at him, frowning.

"Mint was that special huh.!" He said and chuckled softly himself and I was staring him.

Why the hell he did mention her now? I wanted to forget that topic so badly but why I couldn't? Mint was the first and last person who sat on my bike. I never ever allowed anyone but her. I absentmindedly touched my chain and the name on it.

Suddenly a meatball appeared in front of my eyes and I had to pull back. I raised my brows at Zhan who was holding it with chopsticks in front of me.

"Have it. It's tasty" he leaned forward and I leaned backward again.

"No." I said and I pushed away his hand.

"Have it." He showed his hand again and this time he was what.... Demanding? And why the hell am I staring him instead of pushing away his 'MEAT BALL'???

"I don't wa....Mmmm" He pushed that into my mouth before I could complete.

He chuckled again and I had to chew it before drinking some water.

"You want some more?"

"No!" This time I really did glare. He nodded with a smile and went silent while eating the rest of our food.

I paid the bill and we got out of that place.

Zhan put his mask and glass again and walked beside me.

"You weren't wearing those when you ate on a public place. Then why are you putting those on right now?" I was trying to be a little sarcastic but...

"If you wanna see my pretty cute face always then, you should have asked directly."

I stopped right there and Zhan turned at me after two more steps.

"Are you always like this?" I had to ask. you know.

That smartass regarded me before walking towards me.

"Are you asking if you are special to me or not?" That asshole stood in front of me and shrugged.

I glared at him before I poke him with my finger.

"Stop it."

"Stop what?" He regarded my finger on his chest and then me with those almond eyes.

"Stop flirting with me." I glared.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"Because We. Are. Just. Working. Partners."

"So, you are saying I can flirt with you when we are off duty?"

"Noo!!.... Oh Goddd!!" I was annoyed 100% on a scale and I had to press my temples because of the stress I was having right then. I pushed away a laughing Zhan and walked fast.

He ran after me and he was about to open his mouth when Han Ge called me.

I grabbed my phone and that was the first time I took his call happily.

"Yibo, we checked the pen drives. There was a lot of photos of that boy and the guy Xuan Lu told me that you guys saw at an elevator."

"Hmm."

"Is Zhan with you?"

"Yeah."

I looked around us and I made sure that we are alone before pulling my phone from my ear and put it on speaker.

"Xuan Lu told me that Zhan have some doubts on that guy."

"Yes, I have Ge." Zhan replaid.

"Good and I'm sure you know what to do Zhan,"

"Sure, I do Ge ."

"Yibo," Han Ge called my name.

"Yes,"

"I'm sure you too know what you have to do."

I rolled my eyes before a "Yes."

"Good luck." With that Han Ge cut that call and I looked at Zhan before walking again.

"You won't let me ride on that thing of yours I should take a taxi from here." Zhan called out and I turned towards him with an instant smile.

"Good choice." I said and waived before walking towards my bike.

I heard him cursing. I smiled on that.

"You are so heartless you know that?" I heard him yelling when I climbed on my bike.

"Yeah, I got that a lot thank you." I sure did smirk at him before storming out from there.

-----------