Another Rider

//Yibo//
________

"Is there any improvement in your current investigation?"
Han Ge asked when we both sat down in front of him.

"We got something but don't know if we can call it an improvement." I shrugged when I placed that file on that table.

"What did you get?" He leaned forward and regarded both of us.

I glanced at Zhan before leaning forward on that table.

"Remember what Kevin said that night? Sam was into kink." I said and I saw Han Ge nodding.

"Yeah. I remember. What about that?"

"Nit was also into that." Zhan said and I nodded.

"According to the post-mortem report of Jake, he also had some marks on his body and it says he was also into those kind of stuffs." I said again.

"What about Ming then?" Han Ge leaned forward more.

"We didn't know about Ming then but we asked Xuan to...." I couldn't complete because the asshole beside me coughed and I had to frown at him before I correct myself.

"Okay 'I' asked Pick to investigate on it and he did."

I saw Han Ge frowning at both of us and Zhan shifted on his seat beside me with a sarcastic nod.

"What did he find?" Han Ge asked.

"Ming wasn't gay." I said and I got a 'What!!' From both of them.

"He wasn't gay but Bi." I said immediately.

They both sighed, giving me a slight glare.

I saw Han Ge narrowing his eyes at as when Zhan leaned back on his chair.

"Why did Zhan also got shocked to hear it? Didn't you know anything about this report?" Han Ge's question was directly towards Zhan and I gulped visibly when I looked at them both.

"Oh well Ge, Yibo wanted to surprise me this time." That jerk shrugged sarcastically and that made Han Ge shot a glare at me.

"Yibo?" He was mad when he called my name.

I got a little nervous when I looked at him.

"I......" I couldn't come up with anything and I trailed off.

"You what? You didn't talk about these things to Zhan? Isn't he your partner?"

Oh no!. Not again... I'm kind of tired of this thing.

"Yibo, I know you were been working alone all these times but since you got a partner, you should..."

"Ge, it's not like that." Suddenly Zhan interrupted Han Ge and we both did frowned at him.

He glanced at me before looking back at Han Ge.

"He called me but I couldn't pick it up. It wasn't........" He looked at me ".....Wasn't his fault." He completed.

I was widened my eyes at him.

Did I hear it right? Did he just help me right now?

"Both of you, look at me." Han Ge's voice brought us back to the room and we both regarded him.

"I know you both are like north and south poles and you won't get along but..."

"But Ge,.... Those are the poles that attracts each other....Right? If we were the same, wouldn't we repulse." Zhan leaned forward with a smirk and he didn't forget to glance at me to wink.

There we go.... The flirty asshole is back there and yeah he was inappropriate enough but I don't know why my lips twitched to smile when I looked back at a gaping Han Ge.