Xiao Laoshi

//Zhan//
________

I was trying so hard to remember the boy whom we just got bumped on to.

Suddenly Yibo tugged me out of that elevator. I was so into figuring out about that boy and I didn't realize that we arrived at our floor.

"Are you day dreaming?" Yibo asked when he pulled me out of that.

"Sorry." I said when Yibo let me go.

We walked towards our last victims' apartment.

Yibo was leading and we were following. I occasionally eyed at this lady walking beside me.

She is definitely close to Yibo. They looked more than friends to me. I was itching to know about their relationship.

Oh! Fuck Zhan! Why are you here anyway? Your mission is not Yibo and this stupid lady. So please concentrate only on your work.

"Do we have a key?" I asked when we stood in front of that apartment door.

Yibo regarded me before looking at Xuan Lu.

"I have." She showed a key to us before unlocking that door.

We enter after her.

It was a tidy room. Clean furniture, book shelves and drawings. Yeah drawings.

"That boy was a fucking artist!!" I heard Yibo musing.

My eyes dropped on the art works on that wall.

I walked and stood in front of it. I stared at that boy's smiling face on that wall. I don't know him that much but at that night I could have save him if I didn't let him go. I even flirted and kissed him. I suddenly felt guilty.

"Wasn't your fault." I glanced sideways to see Yibo. He was also staring at that photo and he did glance at me too.

I nodded at him he nodded back.

"Guys," We heard Xuan Lu's voice and we turned and walked towards her.

She stood beside a table and we both came and stood each side of her. She pointed at a coffee mug on that table and we all frowned.

"You guys sure no one lives here?" She asked and Yibo reached his hand and showed above that mug.

"Someone is just been here." His eyes widened and he looked at me in disbelief.

I was equally shocked and we all looked at each other. We all were confused.

Suddenly something strike in my mind.

"That guy," I said.

They both looked at me. Confused.

"That guy, we saw downstairs...."

I saw their eyes widening.

I removed my mask and sun glass just before grabbing Yibo by his arm and pulling him closer. He was shocked and I fucking don't care.

"Yibo, I think I know where I saw him."

"Where?" Yibo asked and he looked puzzled. He was still in my hold and his hands were pushing my chest.

"At that bar. I have seen him there. And I have sure seen him that night." I shook Yibo in excitement.

"Okay, let search for any other clues." Yibo said with that same puzzled tone and face.

"Yeah!!" There was sure excitement in my voice.

"Yeah, and you have to let me go first for it." Yibo pushed me more in irritation and that's when I realized I was almost squeezing that man. What is wrong with me.

I let him go and we both turned to see a confused Xuan Lu. She was looking at us back and forth.

I put on my sun glass back and then my mask. I saw Yibo shrugging at her before she nods.

"Keep looking for any other clues." Yibo said to her and we searched that apartment for almost an hour.

We got a laptop and some files.

"Xuan Lu, you take these things to the office and check if there are any clues in it." Yibo handed over those things we collected from that apartment.

We were back at their vehicles and Xuan Lu put those things in her car. She was about to say good bye but...

"Xuan Lu, are you hungry?" I heard Yibo asking and I looked at him in disbelief.

I have already told him that I'm fucking hungry and this asshole is asking to 'Her' if she is hungry!!!! I scowled at him and I know he didn't even look at me.

"No Yibo, I'm not. I had food just before arriving here." She said.

I crossed my arms on my chest and stared at Yibo with so much annoyance.

"Okay then bye." Yibo said to her and she waived at both of us. I waived her back.

I stood there and wanted to know what was Yibo gonna do next. And that asshole walked towards his bike without regarding me.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

I saw him grabbing his jacket from his bike and put it on. He fished a sun glass from his jacket and regarded me before putting it on.

"You have some works to do this night." He said to me.

"I know." I shrugged. I was annoyed and pissed off and I didn't know why but I was.

"Okay, first, let me feed you something before that Xiao Laoshi." He walked to the street and I stood there blinking at him. All surprised.

Yibo stopped and turned at me in question.

"What? You are not coming?" He shrugged his shoulder when he asked that.

You fucking Zhan, you are so lucky that you have those covers on your face or you would have looked like a tomato right now.

I jogged at him and he was already walking.

"What did you call me?" I asked and he ignored.

"You called me Xiao Laoshi" I pointed again while walking and I even poked his arm.

He just only glanced at me.

"You literally called me Xiao Laoshi!!" I was poking him again and again. I thought I will get a glare back but..

"Yeah. Should I apologize?" He raised a brow at me.

"What? No. I wasn't complaining." I was giggling and he shook his head while walking.

"Ayyaa,, wait for me...." I ran after him again.

-------------