Feelings

// Yibo //
_____________________

I searched everywhere but I couldn't find Zhan ge. He was there flirting with Mark a few minutes ago. But there is no trace of him now. He didn't came to me like he usually does and he was avoiding each and every eye contact with me. I sent him a lot of text, sitting at that chair but it all just left read without any reply. He was clearly avoiding me the entire night and now he gone? I sighed in frustration.

Suddenly I got a notification and I checked my phone quickly.

"Don't waste your time searching for me. Go home. I already reached mine."

I gaped at my phone before cursing him. I pushed my phone back in to my pocket while I walked out of that bar. I got my bike and I was pissed off. Really really pissed off.

I unlocked that door and opened it wide before closing it with a bang behind me.

"Oh Fuck!!!" He stood up from his couch, startled. And turned to me with a hand over his chest, terrified.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You scared the hell out of me." He said with a total annoyed face.

"Yeah? Well good. I actually wanna do more than just that." I shouted before storm towards him.

I saw a little fear in his eyes.

"What are you talking about..??" His voice was startled again and I saw him backing away when I moved towards him. And that made me more mad.

I grabbed him by his neck and arm. My fingers did dig into his skin.

"You are avoiding me" That wasn't a question. I stated it with an exclamation.

He gaped at me and his hands were pressing between our chest.

"Yibo, What are you talking about ? Are you drunk ?" His voice sounded annoyed when he tried to push me away.

Really? Is he pushing me away?

"You wanna know? Why don't you check it yourself then ?" I said before pulling him closer by his neck and I claiming his mouth. I bite his lips harder until he cry and sucked them harder until he moan. He was no longer pushing me away but clutching my shoulders roughly. With a final bite, I pulled myself away a little but didn't let him go.

He opened his eyes and those swollen lips were redder and eyes were softer than before. His breath were heavy and so was mine. I saw a lot of questions in his eyes.

"Yibo?" He whispered my name and I just looked at him.

We both didn't talk for a while. Just stayed like that. He finally took a sigh.

"You are not drunk ?" He said and his voice were soft.

I didn't reply but slowly shook my head, without taking my eyes from him.

"But I saw you ordering a drink." This time I saw him raising a brow at me.

My fingers were absently rubbing his back neck.

"I didn't drink." I said, wondering where my anger gone.

Slowly he smiled. I couldn't help but get myself lost into it. Whenever I'm with him either I'm breathing heavily or I'm calming down. Why he is having this effect on me. I touched his chin and rubbed that skin, tenderly.