Dance Floor

Yibo
_______

"Hey Yibo, you are here before me again." I didnt have to turn back because I can very easily recognize Bob's voice now.

"Aw no one take your order yet?" He frowned at the empty counter top and then at me.

I shrugged a No. Actually, the guy called Mark tried to take my order earlier but I refused.

"I'm sorry for that but lucky me then. Okay what do you want tonight." Bob was so happy to take my order and his eyes were sparkling.

"Don't you dare to drink." The voice that came through my ear piece and I softly touched the device in my right ear while scanning that bar to see the owner of that command.

I couldn't find Zhan anywhere there but I know he was somewhere there.

"Yibo," Bob's voice again and I had to turn at him with a fake smile on my face.

"A beer" I said and Bob gone to get it happily with a nod.

"Yibo, we are at work." Zhan's voice came through that device again.

I turned again towards the dancing crowd and looked for him.

"Then where are you?" I asked low key and leaned my back on that counter.

"Here you go Yibo." Bob placed my beer and I nodded at him with another smile. I turned back to the crowd again when Bob got another customers.

"I'm here and you should not drink tonight or you will be in trouble."

"I'm already in." I chugged my beer and I heard a groan of frustration from the other end.

"Where the fuck are you?" I asked while wiping my lips with my palm.

"Aw it's been only a few hours and you already miss me?"

"Shut the fuck up and did you spot that guy?"

"No, I couldn't spot him here yet."

"You sure he will be here?"

"We can hope."

When my eyes got tired of finding Zhan in that crowd, I had to turn back at my bartender. He was flirting with a guy looked like Thanos but he did glance at me with a sweet smile too. I raised my bottle at him and he nodded.

After a minute, I saw Bob making way towards me. He placed his arms on the counter to lean forward with a smirk.

"What is your type?" He suddenly asked and I had to raise my brows at him.

"I mean, you come here almost every day now and I have never seen you hooking up with anyone yet."

"Oh! that guy is not that stupid as I thought about him." I heard Zhan's voice through that device and cleared my throat to shut him up and looked up at Bob.

His question was genuine and I couldn't come up with any answer.

"Any of these guys aren't attractive?" Bob shrugged his shoulders in a question.

I looked around and yeah there were a lot of good-looking guys there but... No. No one felt like attractive to me.

"You can get anyyy guy here you want you know that? Because I witnessed almost everyone's eyes dropped on you even once." Bob nodded at me with that smile and I looked around again.

He was right. So many eyes regarded me invitingly. So many guys checked out me visibly and shameless. But I found none of them attractive except.... One.

The one whose eyes got locked with mine. The one who smiled at me mischievously. The one who have a black mole under his lower lip.

"Aww... So, you are really into him !!" I heard Bob's excited voice and I gingerly averted my eyes from a Zhan who was walking towards me.

"Can I get another bottle please?" I asked at Bob and that guy nodded at me before grinning at someone behind me and I exactly know who was it.

"Bob, please cancel his order." Zhan leaned at the counter beside me before regarding me.

That's when I looked at him. Actually, I was glaring. But that sky-blue button-down shirt, smooth chest and those folded sleeves were distracting me.

What the fuck Yibo? You are straight like an arrow baby. Please have a grip.

I averted my eyes when that asshole raised his brows at me.

I turned at Bob and he was watching us surprised.

"Bob," I was demanding.

Suddenly Zhan grabbed Bob by his west and pulled him towards him.

"I want him fresh head tonight. Help me." He whispered audibly.

I saw Bob grinning sheepishly at him and he nodded at him before regarding me.

I also saw Zhan tugging some money behind Bob's ear and pulled him little more cloe. For a moment I thought they are going to kiss. My heart jumped when their eyes dropped to each other's lips before Zhan whisper.

"Now I'm taking him. Excuse us." He said before releasing his hold from Bob. He grabbed me by my jacket and tugged me towards the dancefloor.

I wanted to pull away from his hold but I should be calm so I didn't resist.

He walked proudly to the centre of that dancefloor. I checked him up and down. He was inserted his shirt and that white pants he was wearing hugged so perfectly on his huge fine a....

What the fuck Yibo!!!

I dragged my eyes from the particular part of his body and I glanced at some jealous eyes regarding us.

Suddenly Zhan stopped and he pulled me closer. I was shocked and I had to palm my hands on his chest to maintain the gap of our body.

He smiled at me when he released me and begun to move with that music.

I wanted to glare at him but I couldn't. People were watching us so I had to play along with him.

He was dancing. The hell he could dance.

He took my arm and turned me around. His chest pressed my back when his both hands squeezed my arms. He aligned our bodies and I found myself making little movements with him and that music.

My heart skipped a beat when I felt his breath on my neck. I closed my eyes immediately on that touch. Zhan you don't dare to do anything stupid than this or you sure will be punched on your damn pretty face by me. I thought.

"12 'O' clock." He whispered and I suddenly opened my eyes.

I looked straight and I saw a blond guy who was talking to someone seriously on a counter. When the blond guy moved a little, I saw who he was talking to.

"It's him." I whispered and I felt Zhan nodding.

"They look like having some important convo." Zhan said and he turned me towards him gracefully.

I once again pressed my palms against his chest and this time I jerked back my hand when I touched his bare chest through the gap of his shirt.

I saw him chuckling softly and he put his hands on my both shoulders. I looked at his hands and low key glared at him.

"It would be beautiful if it wasn't this occasion." He whispered teasingly and I cleared my throat in warning.

"You should fucking concentrate on your duty you asshole." I low key warned and.

Zhan bite his lips when he stared at me or my lips. Fuck!!!!

"He is going." He said and I jerked my head towards that guy.

I saw him going with that blond guy. I looked at Zhan and he nodded.

I was sure Zhan was following me when I made my way towards the exit. Because we were at work and we were there for a mission.

---------