Zhan? Who?

//Wang Yibo//
_______

Bob was smiling again when he spotted me. He immediately came towards me to take my order.

"Beer again?" He asked with his charming smile and yeah it was charming to be honest.

"Did you see that guy named Tim tody?" I asked straight, leaning towards him.

"Aw you are looking for something hotter than beer tonight I think." He chuckled and I had to roll my eyes before sighing.

He stopped laughing when I glared at him.

"Ahm.... Tonight, I didn't see him here yet." He shrugged his shoulders.

I nodded and disappointment was clear in my face.

"If you want......Then...... I mean if you are interested, then.... You know..."

I was scowling at Bob because I know exactly what he is referring to. I scanned him up and down. This guy wasn't ugly and he was pretty handsome too but.... NO.... ITS A BIG NO.

"Do you know where he lives?" I completely ignored his suggestion and I saw his disappointed face before he spoke.

"No, I don't know where he lives."

"Is he a regular here?"

"He come here often." He answered.

I searched on that crowd again. I couldn't find him.

"Why everyone is after him?" I heard Bob mumbling in low-key and I turned to him with a frown.

"What did you say?"

He stopped wiping that counter with his towel and looked at me.

"Nothing" he shrugged.

"No, you said something like, 'Why everyone is after him"

He rolled his eyes and sighed before spoke.

"He is like a fallen angel spreading his charm around him. He make people fall for him just only with a single smile. I don't know how. Yeah he is definitely hot and I can't blame you guys."

I couldn't help but feel pity for Bob because of the slight hint of jealousy that I heard from him.

"Do you have his contact?" I asked again.

"You are so whipped I see." He said "No, I don't have his contact."

"You don't have or you won't give?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He shrugged his shoulders with a smile before answer.

"I'm telling the truth. It's true that I'm a little jealous but I'm not that bad."

I nodded when he folded his arms on his chest.

"Do he have any friends here?" I asked again.

Bob shook his head and rolled his eyes before open his mouth.

"Why didn't you go with him yesterday? Why did you come back today and questioning me like I stole your Ken?"