NA-Rak

//Yibo//
===========

We rushed through the corridor and Weizhou was waiting for us at that door.

"Come inside, he is online and you can talk to him." He immediately let us in.

"Hello Tate, They are here to talk to you." Weizhou spoke to the person on phone and we heard an okay from the other side.

"Hello Tate, this is from Beijing Crime Investigation Department. We need to know something. Will you cooperate?" I asked.

"Y.....Yeah...?" We heard a nervousness in his tone.

"Where did you get that tattoo?." I asked while Jingyu contact to the agency.

"Ahh.... I got it from 'A Star studio' in 'FOR YOU' mall." He answered.

"When did you get it?"

"It is now about an year I guess."

"Okay." I looked at Jingyu and he gave me a thumbs up. I nodded in return.

"Ah.... Sir, is there any problem?" That guys asked in nervousness.

"No. Until we find out if you lied to us." I said.

"No. I am not lying." He was a little bit scared.

"Thank You for your cooperation and we traced your place so someone will be coming to your place for further inquiries." I said and that call ended.

"What if he is lying and what if he escape?" Weizhou asked us.

"Nope. He can't. Our team is probably in his house right now. We have already forwarded the contact that you send to Yu Chen before we get here." Jingyu said and Weizhou nodded.

"Let's go." Jingyu said to me before he Kiss his boyfriend in a hurry and whispered a thank you.

We didn't waste time and we rushed towards the 'For You mall'. It was 1.00 and the studio was closed. We got the contact of that owner and finally we arrived at an apartment.

I pressed the calling bell a few more time and finally the door opened. A guy with blue coloured hair and half naked body appeared in front of us.
He was on his early 20's for sure. His body was fully covered in different tattoos. He was so annoyed by our late night visit and he looked us back and forth.

"Who are you guys?" He asked and We both pulled out our badges.

His announce faded and he looked nervous.

I narrowed my eyes at him before I show my phone screen to him.

"Talk about this." I said and his eyes landed on my phone screen and he frowned.

"What you guys want to get a tattoo... At this time?" He asked a bit confused.

"No. But you know this tattoo." I said.

"What?"

"Dear, we don't have time to waste. We need answers. It's better you should say the truth." Jingyu said while he show his gun to that guy.