To Chongqing

//Zhan//

_______

We reached the agency and I saw Lulu waiting for us there with a wheelchair. She smiled at me when Yibo opened that door for me. He leaned in and grabbed me from that seat. After placing me gently on that wheelchair, he took me inside that agency.

A lot of people regarded me and smiled, nodded.

Finally, we got in the interrogation room. Han ge was there with that women and Mark.

"Zhan,.... Welcome back." Han ge smiled at me brightly.

"Thank You." I said with a smile before I regard Mark and that women.

Yibo grabbed a chair right beside me and the rest of them were also ready to listen the story.

"Shall we start?" Yibo asked to Mark and he looked down slowly.

There were a lot of bruises on his body and I can tell that most of them from were from Yibo. I wanted to smile. The grumpy cat is really fierce sometimes.

"We all know how many people you both murdered and how. We only want to know why." Yibo asked again.

They both still were silent.

"Are you gonna talk or you want more bruises on your face?" Yibo was impatient.

"You are right. We did kill them all." Suddenly Mark started talking. And everyone listened.

"You guys probably have forgotten a suicide happened in the alley a year ago. His name was Jo. Her son." Mark said and gestured towards that women.

We were all a bit surprised and glanced at that mute lady.

"For everyone it was a suicide. He jumped off that 20 story building and crashed into the ground."

Mark raised him head and regarded us all.

"It wasn't a suicide. It was a murder." He said and we all were surprised again.

"It's true that he killed himself but.... It was because of those filthy people." Mark's voice become more rash and we all got confused.

"Who?" Yibo asked.

"Those whom we killed already." He said with a grin on his face.

"What do you mean?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Jo was a straight guy who was an employee of that bar. The night when that sex party happened last year, he was on duty. I told him to take a leave if he doesn't like to be in that party but he needed money so he came. That's where it happened. Those four people met him." Mark took a sigh before he continues.

I didn't see him after the party and I searched for him. I thought he went back home but... The next day I got a text and I rushed over his house. He was in his room and crying. He was looking like shit."

We could see Mark becoming uncomfortable, saying it out to us.

"He said he was gang raped and he said he don't wanna live anymore. I tried my best to calm him down and I thought I did but..... A week later, I heard this news of him jumping off that building." Tears in Mark's eyes were overflowing.