Candy

// Yibo //
_________

"I don't have time for your sh!t Zhan. Just let me be." I glared at him before leaning back to that chair.

What he just said was something.... Really really stupid and what he did mean by that is also stupid.

"By the way it's Tim. I'm on duty. Also, I'm 30 so you can give me some respect... And.... I can't let you be.....Like... This." He poked my arm and I had to glare at him again.

What the fuck he said? He is 30? Really? Wow!!! Never expected that. He looks so young for that age. But that is not the point now. He is irritating me.

"If you are on duty then please go and do your fucking duty.... Go and fuck any guy you want and let me sit here alone." I was shouting at him.

He blinked at me with wide eyes but I didn't see any fear in his eyes. He was just wondering?

"That is not exactly my duty."

"Is irritating me your duty?" I glared at him.

"Well, I prefer to call it 'giving you company'."

He is a smartass and I know that I can't win against him. I sigh when he smiled at me.

"Xiao Zhan,"

"Tim,"

"Whatever you are, please just leave me alone. I wanna sit here alone for some time." I tried my best to not shout again.

"That will be so boring."

"Well, I love being bored."

"Then I can bore you."

"Fuck Zhan," I stood up and yelled at him but he was so fast and cupped my mouth with his palm.

"Shhhh..... You angry bird. Don't destroy my cover." He hushed.

I pulled his hand from my mouth "Then please don't be a smartass." I hushed back.

He chuckled softly before answering "I am smartass. Can't help. Sorry."

"Why are you being like this?" I asked. I was really wondering it actually. Why he is being a pain in my ass.

"Why are we hushing?" He asked in that same tune and that's when I realized it. Why were we hushing? why did I hushed? Am I out of my mind?

I cleared my throat.

"Zhan,....."

I heard him snorting.

"Okay. Tim, Please let me be alone." I asked in my best polite voice I can use in that situation.

He stared at me before chuckling.

"Who was that?" He asked me with a knowing smile and waited for my answer.

"Who was who?" I blurted and sat again on that chair. Completely ignored his smirk and I looked anywhere but him.

"Is Mint that cute?" I heard him.

My eyes widened with shock and surprise. How the hell he knows? I mean how do he know her? Did Han Ge tell him that?

"The chain on your neck." He pointed to my chain when he sat down next to me again.

Yeah, fuck. It's been almost six months after our break up but I couldn't get her off from my mind and heart. I touched the name tag on my chain. It carved 'Yibo&Mint' in a beautiful fond. I sighed when I thought about her again.

Zhan was sitting next to me. He was silently watching me occasionally. He was no longer in a mood of disturbing me again, I guess. He finally gave some rest to his tongue.

"Let's play a game."

Well, forget what I just said.

I didn't respond to his suggestion.

"Can you touch the tip of your tongue on nose?"

I didn't respond.

How silly he is. I wondered.

"Hey," he grabbed my shoulder to shake me.

I sighed when I finally looked at him. He smiled at me brightly.

"Can you? " He was watching me with excitement like a kid.

His face is so bright. His eyes are so cute, his lips looked so delicate and soft. This guy is definitely pretty. Can't believe that he is 6 years older than me.

He was encouraging me to do what he asked.

"No one can do that!" I stated when I swatted off his hands from me.

"Well, I can." He said and held my arm to turn me to his side again. The next thing I know is his tongue touching on my nose tip.

I was pretty damn shocked and I was blinking at him countless. He laughed hard when he saw that expression of mine.

I immediately pulled away from him and I made that face of disgust while wiping my nose.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!!!" I shouted.

"I said touch the tip of your tongue on nose. I didn't say whose nose." He laughed again proudly.

"Wha........ What the hell. You are a trash.?" I cursed him again when I stood up.

"You are insane" I said again before I walk away from there.

"I was just kidding. I'm sorryyyy." He ran after me but did a sudden break when I turned completely at him.

"I'm not a person who can play with you okay. Don't cross your limits." I said before walking away again.

He silently followed me. I was a little dizzy because of that alcohol in my body and I forgot where I parked my bike. So, grabbing a taxi felt good to me. I waited for one and he stood next to me. He was watching me and I ignored him.

He stopped a taxi for me and opened the back door. I narrowed my eyes at him when he gestured me to get in. But I did. He reached and put something inside my jacket pocket. I looked at him in surprise.

"Gege was just trying to make you smile. Take this as my apology." He smiled fondly and closed the door before giving me a wave.

I was watching him through the back glass with my confused eyes until he gone from my eyesight.

I reached to my pocket and I got something. I grabbed it and pulled it out. When I opened my palm, I found a candy. A green mango flavoured salty candy.

What a crazy guy he is. I couldn't help but wonder.

--------