AWOL

//Yibo//

________

I was at the agency and It was already 9.30 pm on that clock. I read the case files again and again but I couldn't focus on anything.

I sighed when I put down that file on that table before fishing into my pocket for my phone.

I unlocked it and still there wasn't any new notifications.

I sighed in disappointment again when I pressed my fingers on my forehead.

I was having a headache just because of thinking a lot. It wasn't about the case but the person who left me at my home alone the other night. The person whom I kissed senseless and breathless. The person whom I hurt like hell.

He didn't show up at the agency today. I said Xuan lu to call him and she did but the only response we got back was 'The person you are calling is not responding at the moment. Please call again later.'

Why don't he picking up the calls.

F*ck!!

Yeah f*ck! I cursed myself.

"Try to contact him again and tell him to report here asap." I ordered to Xuan lu and she tried more calls and messages since this morning but...

Zhan wasn't picking up those calls and not even reading those messages.

Suddenly I got a notification and I looked at my phone hopefully.

/Hey Yibo, I am sorry for last night and I want to apologize. Can I come there tomorrow to see you ?~ Mint/

I was so damn disappointed and I cursed loudly again.

"You okay Yibo?" I heard a voice from behind and I turned to see Han Ge there.

I grabbed my back neck when I nodded.

"You don't look like it." He said when he came towards me and sat on a chair beside me.

"Is this case stressing you out too much?"

"It's not the case ge." I blurted and I immediately regret what did I just say.

I saw Ge Nodding at me.

"It's about Mint ?" He asked.

I didn't nod.

"Or..." Ge trailed off and I had to look at him again with a frown.

"... Someone else?" He completed.

I gaped at him and he smiled.

"What did you mean?" I asked and I was all panic.

"Nothing Kiddo. And hey,, did Zhan call you?" He suddenly said his name and I skipped a heartbeat.

"No. Why are you asking?"

"Oh nothing. Xuan lu said you were desperate to see him today and she also said you are so frustrated about his AWOL."

"What the f*ck!!!" I cursed loudly again.

Ge chuckled when he saw my reaction.

"Desperate???? Me???? I didn't even call him yet." I blurted again.

"Yeah. Why?... You were disturbing Xuan lu this whole day for that. Why didn't you do that yourself?"

I gaped at him again.

Right then I wanted to see Xuan lu and I would love to choke her to death with my own hands.

"Are you guys having a fight?" Ge asked and I couldn't answer.