Fake Moans

Yibo
______

We were following those guys. They were walking towards an apartment that was a few blocks away from there.

Zhan was a few feet behind me. I glanced at him when those guys entered in to the apartment.

I stopped there and Zhan came to stand beside me. We glanced at each other and nodded before going after them.

We saw they both entering to the elevator and we spotted the floor number.

Zhan and I looked at each other and frowned before running towards the stairs. We were fast and we literally climbed those stairs at the same time.

We both panted when we reached that floor. Zhan spotted them on that corridor and he made me look at them.

At my surprise, they were on each other's embrace. Kissing and hugging. Straddling and moaning. We stood behind a pillar and I saw Zhan smiling when he looked at them.

"The fuck.... Don't they have a room for that?" I heard Zhan mumbling and I had to slap him on his arm to make him quiet. He giggled before when he patted his arms.

"Why are you like this?..... You promised me tonight." Suddenly we heard that blond guy's voice and Zhan and I did 'shhhh' to each other.

"I thought I could but..... I'm sorry." The other guy who is our target apologized to the other one.

We saw that blond guy pulling himself away from the other in frustration.

"This is the third time Kevin." We heard him yelling. So, our current target name is Kevin.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Kevin apologized.

"Is it because of him?" That blond guy asked and disgust was clear in his voice.

Kevin was silent.

"Fuck you, Kevin. That guy is dead. What now?" The blond guy blurted and Me and Zhan looked at each other with raised brows.

"I'm sorry. I need more time to think. You should go now." Kevin said quietly and he opened the door beside him to enter in and slammed the door.

"Fuck you, Kevin. You are hurting me." That guy kicked on Kevin's door. He stayed there for a few more minutes before he walk  away from there.

No! Fuck!!

He was coming towards us. We looked back and there wasn't anything that where we could hide. I saw Zhan looking at me in panic. I narrowed my eyes at him and then I got an idea.

I suddenly grabbed Zhan by his neck. I saw his eyes widening with shock. I pinned him to the pillar just before hovering over him.

He tightly grabbed my shirt and mouthed a "What!!!".

"Don't get too excited." I did sure say that before tugging his hair to make his neck exposed and I buried my face there.

Zhan suddenly clutched on my both shoulders and I felt him trembling under me. I made sure not to kiss him but I made it look like it.

When the footsteps closed up on us, I felt Zhan relaxing and he slowly removed his one hand from my shoulder just to grab my waist.

My heart skipped a beat again when he pulled me tightly towards him.

"What the hell are you......" I hushed in panic.

The footsteps were too close to us and that's when I heard him....Moan.

Yeah, the fuck he did.

He was so good at pretending it even I got all sweat over me when I heard him that close. My heartbeats fastened with each moan.

It was the sexiest voice I have ever heard.

I have kissed Mint a lot and I have kissed a few more girls too but... This was all new. Actually, I wasn't even kissing him. I could feel his rigid chest pressing on mine. I could feel his fast heartbeat challenging my own.

I tried my best to not make any contact in the lower region but this insane sound of him was too much for me.

My nose was almost touching his sweaty neck and he still smelled like Jasmine. I wonder if that his shampoo or body wash? It might be his perfume too, right? But what if it is his deodorant? Does he use those things? Wait what the hell I'm thinking about????

Even if the moans were fake, it was making me weak.

"Don't they have a room for that?" I heard that guy's voice in background but I was more concentrated on not letting my lower region to meet Zhan's.

I am straight. Yibo, you stupid you.are.straight.

Do. Not. Get. Too. Excited.

The person who is moaning under you is a GUY. A GUY!!! and he is just acting.

Just get a grab of yourself.

Oh my god!!!! Did my lips touched his skin???!!!!! Sh!t!!!!!

Zhan suddenly stopped everything. The clutching the caressing. Everything.

"Got excited?" I heard his whisper and the f*ck!!!! Some parts of my body got really really excited.

I pulled away from him and stared dumbly.

His eyes were diluted by lust, his lips were plumier, and the rising and falling of his chest were fast.

The guy looked so damn sexy and I was shocked to find my hands still on his back head, clutching on his silky-smooth hair.

I immediately retreated my hands from him and tried to cover my flushed face.

"Excited my ass"

That asshole grinned at me and leaned forward to say "Same as you."

I looked at him shockingly and I was sweating bullets. Pushing him away from me, I walked towards that room.

"I don't have time for your inappropriate sh!Ts" I said while walking. I heard him chuckling behind me.

I texted to Xuan Lu before stopping in front of Kevin's apartment. When I glanced back at Zhan the guy was wearing his sun glass and mask. I frowned at him.

"What? You want me to blow my cover?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Where are you hiding these things?" I asked. No, I just said and shrugged to myself.

"I have my ways you grumpy cat." He said and I glared at him again.

"Okay, let's do this." He said and I sighed before I nod.

He knocked on that door. After a few minutes, the door opened.

Kevin looked both of us in confusion and he raised his brows like a question.

I showed my ID to him and We saw he gulping visibly.

"We have some questions about the murder of Sam. Can you cooperate?" I asked and he blinked on us.

He stared at us for a few seconds. I thought he will ask or say something but for our surprise, he just nodded.

"Can you come with us to the office?" I asked again.

"Now?" He asked and Zhan and I nodded.

He blinked again and slowly he nodded.

"Yes." He said and walked back to his sofa to grab his jacket from there.

He locked his room before walking with us to the elevator.