Boyfriend

//Zhan//
________

"Maa, I know... I'm sorry. It won't happen again and I will call you. I promise." I assured to my mother when I called a taxi for her. We were on the street in front of my apartment.

When I got back home this morning, she was already in my apartment. I almost forgot about that message she sent me yesterday evening, telling me that she will come to visit me today. She was totally pissed off when I got there and sulked at me for a few minutes.

I had to try a little hard to make her smile again and she was really worried about me.

"Whatever your Job is please take care of yourself Zhan Zhan." She said once more before waiving me a bye.

"I will Maa.... I'm good at that." I called out when that taxi moved away from there.

I can't blame her. I rarely go home and visit her, I rarely pick up her calls, reply her messages, and I rarely listen to her.

I love her a lot but I couldn't manage my time for those. Maybe I'm a bad son. Am I?

"Nope. I'm not." I self-assured me and was about to go back to my apartment. That's when I got a call and it was from Xuan Lu. I picked it up.

"Hello Lulu,"

"Zhan, the memory card that June gave us that day, we checked it... and Yibo need..... Ahm... We need you here to check those pics by yourself." She finished.

I was stuck in the part where she said 'Yibo need.'.

There a smile formed in my lips and I can imagine how he would have glared at her when she spelled his name to me.

"Zhan,?" Her voice brought me back to earth.

"Ye..... Yeah... Ahm.... Lulu, I'm a little busy right now. I can't get there I'm sorry." Yeah, I said that and I wasn't any busy though. Why didn't he call me straight or asked me to come instead of forcing Xuan Lu to contact me? Hummm!!

"You are busy?" Xuan Lu asked and I literally nodded innocently when I hummed in a 'yes.'

"Yibo, he said he is busy and he can't....." I heard her explaining it to him there but she didn't complete. I heard some noise before that grumpy cat growled at me.

"Get your stubborn ass here RIGHT. NOW."

I heard a beep after that and the call ended.

I closed my eyes when I heard his angry voice through my phone and I can't explain how my heart summersault inside my chest.

I smiled... Chuckled.....And laughed.

"I am bringing you my 'stubborn ass' Yibo." I nodded particularly at nothing before I grab another taxi.

At this morning, I lost myself for a moment and my stupid ass went on hoping to kiss Yibo on his lips. I know he is straight but at that moment I couldn't control and Yibo averted his face.

I thought he will punch me immediately but he didn't. He was staring at me. His expressions and eyes were so damn confusing and plus I am damn sure he did feel something.

I wasn't planned to give him that cheek kiss though but he was too damn cute at that moment and I couldn't help.

After a few minutes of ride, I was at the department. The first thing I saw when I opened our discussion room was two guys kissing. My eyes widened when I realized one of those guys was Jiyang and I couldn't recognize the other one. They both were on each other's embrace and I gulped visibly.

I coughed loudly and the 'other guy's eyes caught me first. Jiyang turned to see me and the way he abruptly pulled away from that guy's embrace made me smile.