Expectations

//I'm sorry that I copied the un edited part and pasted here. Here is the edited one. Thank you for letting me know//

//Zhan//

_______________

"So you are saying, the guys attacked you last night were your ex boyfriend and his friends!" Yibo asked it for the 3rd time to Bob and I gave him a look. Why is he asking this same question again and again? Does that bother him?

"Yes. He was bothering me since a few days. He just suddenly appeared from nowhere and he wanted to make up with me again. I refused and he just got really angry. We had a fight too." Bob said.

"Wait, so these marks on your forehead,.." Yibo asked and I saw him reaching to touch those but retreated immediately.

"Yes. It was him." Bob replied.

Yibo turned to me. I was already looking at him. We both were thinking and we both nodded at each other before turning to Bob.

"I can't believe it." Bob looked at both of us back and forth.

I frowned and Yibo smiled at him.

"I really can't believe that you guys are agents. I mean the real agents." He was wondering.

"You have to believe my friend." Yibo said with a smile.

Bob nodded.

Yibo checked the time and looked at Bob again.

"We need more answers from you. But we have to go now. There will be a team coming to ask further questions. Please cooperate with them. Okay?" Yibo asked and I saw a nervousness in Bob's eyes when Yibo stood up to leave.

"Don't worry Bob, you are safe here." I assured him before Yibo could 'hug' him again.

I too stood up when he nodded.

"See you."  Yibo said before looking over at me.

We both went out of that room and walked through that corridor.

"We need to question those guys who attacked him too." I said.

"Lulu and Jiyang handle them. Right now we have to reach somewhere else." Yibo said.

I looked over at him in confusion.

"One of Ming's friend is want to talk to us." He read my face.

"Okay. To where ?" I asked.

"To the movies. He works there."

I suddenly stopped walking. Yibo too did that after walking a few more steps. He turned to me and frowned.