Bob

//Yibo//
____________________

Actually, it was really shocking and embarrassing when Han Ge walked into our morning meditation section.

When I looked at Zhan ge, I saw him trying hard to breathe. That's why I decided to act cool. I didn't wanna freak him out and make him feel embarrassed. Thank God Han Ge played it cool too and I know I will be receiving a lecture from him later for sure. But do I actually care? Guess not.

"The other night, I got a call from our headquarters." Han Ge started his talking.

Getting a call from his seniors is normal for him but since he is here then the call is somehow involving us.

Me and Zhan ge looked at each other before turning to Han Ge again. We waited him to continue and he did.

"They want us to handover this case to them." Han ge stopped for our reactions.

"That's impossible." Me and Zhan ge said at once. We both looked at each other again and nodded in agreement.

We were investigating this case this far and they want us to handover this so easily? That's not really gonna happen.

We saw Han ge nodding silently.

"They are pressuring me. They said they want to handover this case to someone who is more efficient than our agents."

"That's an insult to you,me, Yibo and our entire team." Zhan ge's voice was filled with frustration.

"Clearly it is." I agreed to Zhan ge.

"Listen Boys, I really don't want them to have this case. I trust my kids and that's why I didn't agree to them. But..." he stopped for a few seconds.

"They gave us a deadline."

"What?" I flinched my face to that.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"How much time we got?" Zhan ge asked.

"One week."

"That's fucking bullshit!!" Zhan ge yelled while I gaped at Han Ge.

"Ge, I'm damn sure that we can solve this case but we need time. One week is really not enough. and you know that." I said to Han Ge and Zhan ge in the other hand was got up from his seat and started phasing through the hall.

I glanced at him before looking back at Han Ge.

Han Ge was nodding.

"Guys, I know one week is not enough."

"Then why don't you talk to them and try to convince them. At least tell them to give us a little more time." Zhan ge stopped in front of Han Ge.

"I can't." Han Ge said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I tried. We don't have any strong clue or any strong move yet. How can I convince them only with our doubts."

I heard Zhan ge heaving a sigh and I too did that.

"Boys, I know this time is not enough but, if we can get one strong point, an evidence or any strong clue, then I can talk and convince them or.... At least I can ask them for more time." Han Ge watched us both with hopeful eyes.

I looked at Zhan ge and he also turned to me. We both conveyed through our eyes and finally we both turned to Han ge and nodded.

"Okay, We got it. We can find something strong." I said.

"And this case is ours. We can solve this. WE ARE THE MOST FUCKING CAPABLE AND EFFICIENT AGENTS OF THIS AGENCY." Zhan ge yelled at no one and that made both me and Han ge smile.