Tsum Tsum

//Yibo//

________

"Then I'm leaving now. I will try to find out what you guys asked me to." Yu Chen said when he stood up from the couch.

"Okay." I said and I saw Zhan also nodding..

It was so difficult to not laugh when I looked at him. He was so embarrassed and it was really awkward for him to sit with us and talk to Yu Chen. I also heard a silent sigh of relief from that guy when Yu Chen walked towards the door.

I was looking at Zhan with a smirk and that asshole glared at me.

"Ahm.... Yibo," Yu Chen stopped at the door and called me.

"Yeah," I regarded him. We both did.

"I have something to talk to you. Can you come with me for a moment." Yu Chen asked and I looked at Zhan because he snapped his eyes at me with a frown.

"It's okay Zhan, it's not anything about the case." Yu Chen read Zhan's frown at me and Zhan nodded without looking at him.

"Just 2 minutes. I will hand over him to you. And..... You can do whatever you wanna do to him after that. Even the thing you were referring earlier." Yu Chen smirked and we both snapped our eyes at him. This time I had to glare.

Zhan was gaping at him and I doubt if he was breathing.

"Sh*t the f*ck up and get lost." I scowled at Yu Chen when I walked towards him. that guy cracked up.

When I opened that door for us , I heard this jerk calling out to Zhan again.

"You are sooo damn cute to reject Zhan but unfortunately I have a girlfriend. I'm sorry buddy."

Zhan was about to cry and I felt so pity for him. But he deserves that. He was the one who yelled 'F*ck you and your f*cking techi friend.' earlier.

Idiot!!

"That's enough Mr. Handsome. Can you just behave a little ?" I asked to a laughing Yu Chen.

"See you Zhaaaaan.." that assh@le called out again when I dragged him out of that room. I didn't wanna see Zhan getting a heart attack just because of my assh@le friend.

"What the f*ck was that ?" I glared at him when we walked through that corridor.

"Ha ha. You see his face? I like him. He is cute." My idiot friend cracked up again.

"Yeah. That's enough. If I didn't drag you out, You would have killed him causing him a heart attack."

"Oww... So worried about your cute Partner huh!" He poked my arm.

" Worried my ass."

I heard him laughing again.

We took the stairs.

"Mint called me." He said and I stopped walking.

Yu Chen stopped and turned back to look at me.

He sighed before climbing those stairs to me again.

"She said you didn't pick up her calls, didn't answer her messages. She wanted to know if you are safe or not. She also said she is worried about you."

"Bullsh!t."

"Yeah. Crap. Why did she call me. What is happening? Are you guys dating again Yibo?" Yu Chen narrowed his eyes at me.

"That is also Bullsh!t."

"Yeah. That's what I thought. She cheated on you and left you like that then why is she bothering you again now?" He asked.