Love Birds

//Yibo//
_________

I opened the door when I heard the door bell, and it was Xuan Lu.

"Why did you ask me to come over here? I was going to pick Yu Chen from the airport and..."

"It's more important than picking your smartass boyfriend from the airport." I didn't let her complete her sentence and she glared at me.

"Couldn't you wait a little?" She asked when she get in to my living room.

"Sorry Lulu, we couldn't" that was Zhan ge and I saw her jumping on his sound.

"What the f*ck!!" She said when she patted her own chest.

I saw Zhan ge laughing at her.

"Language Lulu, Language." He said to her when he dropped himself to my sofa.

"Are you both trying to give me a heart attack?" She yelled at both of us.

"Calm down and we have something really important to talk." I said when I dragged her to that sofa.

"Yeah, and why the hell he is wearing your clothes?" She looked puzzled.

"I said We have something 'important' to talk." I glared at her.

"Important?.... Don't tell me you made him pregnant and now you guys wanna do an abortion? Even if it is the case, I'm sorry I can't help, I am not a doctor." She was yelling and I was really getting mad.

"Yeah, you are not a doctor but an Idiot. I have called Hao Xuan to Pick up your freaking boyfriend. Don't be bitchy and tell me did you bring what I asked you to?" I glared at her and I saw her considering what I just said.

She looked at us back and forth and slowly she sat down next to Zhan ge with a nod.

"Good. Now we can talk peacefully." I said sarcastically when I pulled out a chair in front of them and sat on it.

Xuan Lu was still narrowed her eyes at Zhan ge and me.

"Show us the pictures of Nit's memory card." I said and she raised her brows before nodding.

She pulled out her laptop from her bag and opened it.

"Here it is." She said when she turned that screen to me. Immediately, Zhan ge turned that screen towards him.

I sighed when she gaped at Zhan ge.

I stood up and grabbed her arm to pull her up from his side. She was gaping at me when I sat down next to Zhan ge and I grabbed that laptop from him, causing him whine before leaning on me.

"What are you doing? That was my seat." Lulu said and we both looked up at her.

"Sorry. Feel free like home dear." I said even without an ounce of sorry.

I heard she cussing under her breath and I couldn't help but smirk.

We scrolled down through that gallery and Zhan ge was siting so close to me. His head was almost touching mine.

"What are you guys up to?" She asked when she walked towards my kitchen.

We both didn't bother to answer. We were searching through the photos those Nit had on his memory card.

"Yibo, stop.... There." Suddenly Zhan ge grabbed my hand to stop scrolling and it would be a lie if I tell you that I didn't feel so good when I have him near me like that.

Okay we are going out of contest. Let's come back to the photos.

Zhan ge picked my forefinger and drawn with it and made me click a picture on it.