Selfie

//Zhan//

________

I was so damn happy to sit beside him. I glanced at him occasionally. He was really pissed off because I dragged him here in this car with me and didn't let him ride his precious bike.

He was crossed his arms on his chest and he didn't took his eyes from that road.

Yu Chen and Xuan Lu were chatting about their stuffs in the front while driving the vehicle and I was staring at this angry bird in the backseat.

I looked at Yu Chen and Xuan Lu and made sure that they are busy. I leaned over a little towards Yibo and I put my palm on his thigh. That's when he snapped his eyes at me in shock.

He immediately swiped off my hand and he glared at me while checking Xuan Lu and Yu Chen.

I chuckled soundless when I saw that reflect reaction.

"Yibo didi," I called him in a whisper and he glared at me again.

"Can I take a picture with you?" I asked leaning closer to him.

"No!" He didn't took even a second to respond.

"Only one." I insisted.

"No" he whispered in anger again.

I reached for his sleeve and hooked my finger on that fold. I tugged it when I made a puppy face to plead at him.

"Stop it Zhan ge and move back." He growled at me.

I pouted when he pushed away my hand and I made a sad face at him before I slowly move back to my side.

I annoyed him a lot today and I thought I should take a little break or he may break my nose for real.

I didn't even looked at him while the rest of our journey.

When we reached the building, we followed Yu Chen to his office.

We called Jiyang too and after few hours of discussions and searches, We all called Hang Ge for a meeting.

Han Ge sat on a chair and we were all at our discussion room.

"What did you guys get?" Ge asked.

"We got a new clue and it could be a lead." Yibo explained in a very formal way.

The hell he is hot when he behave formal.

Okay, back to the meeting.

"Zhan," suddenly Yibo regarded me and I pulled my thoughts to myself when those eyes landed on me. I frowned.