My Stupidity

//Yibo//
__________________
We both were in a restaurant. He was sitting across me and it was almost 7.30 pm.

It's been 4 days after that night. The night we had.......Yeah that.

Everything was different after that. I don't know if it was all my imagination but I felt like I want to revolve around him more often. I want to see him often. Sometimes I want to hear his voice so I will call him often for that. But at the same time he was very busy. He and Lulu was trying to track those people who have attended the party that night. Me and Hao Xuan was doing some paperworks during this period. I wanted to go with Zhan ge but Han ge insisted me to do those fucking paperworks. I was a lot irritated with that but I had to do it anyway.

I could sleep with him only once after that night. He wasn't avoiding me but he was just busy. We could see everyday but couldn't hung up with each other or do anything. I was a bit disappointed.

This evening, he called me suddenly and asked me to go for a dinner together. I was so excited and happy but what the fuck is he doing right now? Not only he didn't talk anything but he was a bit mad. I couldn't understand why. I was a bit annoyed when I stared him across the table.

I cleared my throat and suddenly he looked up at me.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Why people would usually come to restaurants?"

I sighed in frustration and leaned on that table.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I low-key yelled at him.

I saw him also sighing in frustration when he crossed his arm over his chest.

We stared at each other for a few more minutes.

A notification sound came from his phone but we both ignored it.

"Since you are really annoyed for god knows what the fucking reason is, you should eat alone your dinner and fucking enjoy your own annoying self. I'm off." I stood up from my chair, frustrated and was about to leave.

"Why did you signed that paper?" I heard him ask all of a sudden and I that made me stop. I immediately looked back at him again.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I had to ask because I was so confused.

Zhan ge leaned on top of that table.

"You just let him go." He stated.

It took a few more seconds for me to understand what he was talking about.

Now I got it.

"You are talking about Bob." I said when I sat down in front of him again.

"I'm glad you got it."

"Zhan ge,"

"No more Zhan ge. Tell me why did you do it?"

I sighed when I looked over at him. He was really mad at me.

"Zhan ge, he is not a suspect. Why should we keep him there like that?"