Guilt

//Yibo//
________

The door opened before I knock.

"I knew you will come." Mint said with a smile and I was just staring at her coldly.

"Why you wanted me to come here?" I asked and my voice was also cold to her.

I saw she pouting before opening that door completely.

"Won't you come in?" She asked.

"We can talk here."

"I have something very important to talk to you. Please get inside." She insisted.

I let out a sigh of frustration before getting inside of her apartment.

There were little lightnings outside.

"I think it's going to rain soon." She said when I got in.

"What you wanna talk to me." I asked when I turned to see her.

She stared at me and yeah, I did too.

She was once mine. My girlfriend. We had a lot of things together. But now...

"About that guy." She replied.

I raised a brow at her.

"Who is he?" She inquired.

"Didn't he already give you the answer?" I frowned sarcastically at her.

I saw her heaving a sigh.

"Yibo, I heard what he said. But I want to know the truth. Who was that jerk?"

"If you heard him correctly then why do you have to ask this question again? And why the hell I would answer any of your question plus his name is Xiao Zhan. Give respect."

I saw her gaping at me.

"Are you defending him in front of me Yibo? Seriously!"

"What's wrong if I did that?"

"You can't. You should not."

"Excuse me, Mis Cao Mint, who are you to give me orders? I'm not your puppet. Not anymore." I did specify the last words.

A disappointment spread on her face and she walked towards me slowly.

"Yibo,..... I know I hurt you a lot. It wasn't my intention and.... I know you still love me." She stood right in front of me.

I was just staring at her.

She placed her palm on my chest.

"You don't have to pretend like his boyfriend to win me back." She said.

My eyes widened when she leaned closer to me.

She tugged on that chain of mine and she rubbed our name on it.

"Yibo,...." She whispered my name just before leaning forward for a kiss.

It was almost 12.30. The cold rain soaked me all over. But still my head was on fire. I couldn't forget her words and looks of her even while I climbed those stairs.

"F*ck!!" I cursed when I walked through the corridor.

When I got near my apartment, I found a familiar figure there.

Zhan was sitting on that floor in front of my apartment and I stopped when I saw him there.

He was leaning on that door and playing with his phone. He turned his head to see me and he stood up immediately.

I stared at him for a few more seconds before I started walking to there.

I glanced at him without any expression when I fished for my key in my pocket.