Who am I to you?

//Zhan//
~~~~~~~~~

"How could that bastard do that to me? He tried to kiss me. Sushe, you fucking shit !!!" I shouted while I walk through that street.

It was a damn day for me. First I fought with a person who tried to hurt the ex of my love interest and then I fought with my love interest and then..... I had to fight with an asshole.

I was totally upset and all of these things happened, the thing that mostly affected me was Yibo's words.

"WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU TRUST ME DAMN IT !!!" I shouted again and since that street was empty, no one could here me.

Yibo was clearly giving me mixed signals these days. His whole attitude towards me changed a lot for these past few days. Since after the night we actually slept together, even the way he look at me changed.

Even though couldn't spend much time together after that night due to our work and we barely see each other, we shared the same bed since then. He didn't go back to his apartment at all.

When I get back home after my work, he would have probably slept. But I was happy just hold his hands and watch his peaceful face before I sleep next to him.

I felt like he also wants to spend time with me and that's why I asked him out this evening. I was so happy when I got his text to agree.

It is true that I was a mad to hear that he let go of Bob but I really didn't wanted to ruin the mood. I think I expected a lot from him. Why?

Since when I became so greedy?

Didn't I agreed to myself that I will leave right after this case is closed?

"Is it all my fault?"

I knew Yibo is just going with the flow. I knew he is not really into men.

I am the one who seduced him and I'm the one who made him like that.

He put up with me and he gave me what I wanted.

"Why I expect him to be fall in love with me?"

I was so distracted and absent minded So I didn't hear when a truck came towards me. I only got out from that daze when the flash light blinded my eyes and in a blink of ana eye, I was hit by truck.

When I opened my eyes, I was inside that truck, my hands and legs were tied up and my mouth was sealed. That truck wasn't moving and I couldn't see anyone in the front seat. I tried to get up and I was struggling. That's when that door opened and I was so surprised to see an old lady in front of me.

I couldn't get rid off the rope that was tied down my arms and my body was bleeding here and there due to the impact earlier.

'Did she hit me with a truck and abducted me? But why? And how could a weak person like she could drag me into this truck and bind me like this?' I was so confused and at the same time I was nervous.

Suddenly, I heard the front door of that truck open and even I could trun around and look, a hand covered my mouth and nose. The strong stink of chloroform stuck into my brain. Before I go unconscious, I heard him say something in my ear.