Noodles

//Yibo//
________

We were in Xuan Lu's Car. I was driving, Xuan Lu was in the passenger seat. I occasionally looked through the mirror to see what is that Idiot doing in back seat.

He had his headphones on and humming with the lyrics. Whenever I looked, he gave me a wink or a smirk.

Earlier in that interrogation room, he was about to tell me what happened on that night but Xuan Lu came there asking if I can drive her home.

I glanced at Xuan Lu. She was sleeping. She said she is having a headache and she can't drive. So, I finally decided to listen Zhan's answer later and I walked out with her car key.

Me and Xuan Lu was about to get in the car, but this asshole stormed towards us from nowhere and he said he wanna come with us.

I refused first but he convinced Xuan Lu with his fake puppy eyes. Jerk. He shamelessly tagged along with us and now, look at him, enjoying a free ride.

I stopped in front of Xuan Lu's home and we all got out.

"You guys can take my car tonight. Yibo, don't forget to pick me up in the morning." She waived before she walks towards her house.

I looked at Zhan with an annoyed face, just before getting into the driver seat. But, suddenly Zhan get in to the passenger seat. He looked at me with that excited smile on his face. I heaved a sigh before I glare at him.

"Put your seat belt on." I said and he blinked at me.

"Zhan, I said, Put.Your.Seat Belt. On."

"Awww.... That's kinky." He mumbled when he put on his seat belt.

I still glared at him while I started the engine.

"Okay, now tell me what happened that night?" I asked after a while. I was still driving.

"I'm hungry." He said and I had to frown at him.

"That's not exactly the answer of my question."

"Yeah, then find some restaurant. I'm so damn hungry. I can tell that story while eating." He shrugged with a smile.

I was glaring at him again.

"I'm not kidding man I'm fucking hungry."

"This is almost fucking 2 am. Where you want me to find food for you at this time.?"

I was annoyed and that idiot suddenly pouted at me. Fuck!!!

I drove through that almost empty road and I couldn't find any hotel or restaurant that was open.

"No restaurant is open right now Zhan." I said, biting my teeth in frustration and he jerked his head to the window.

"Leave it then. I will stay hungry. Drop me at my home. I will tell stories tomorrow." He said looking outside. His hands were crossed on his chest and the headphone was on his neck. The cold breeze was hitting on him and his black silks were answering.

What! Is that idiot sulking??!!! What did I do to him for receiving that face ?

I was wondering at the same time when he went suddenly silent.

I saw him falling asleep slowly. I don't know how much I sighed in that single drive.

After a few minutes later, I parked that car and got out of it. Zhan was still sleeping. I walked around towards the passenger side. I opened the door and shook him by his shoulder.

He suddenly opened his eyes. He was shocked first then smiled. He yawned loudly and that reminded me of Mint's Kitten. He was so cute and fluffy. I mean the kitten.