CHASE

//Yibo//
________

"Oh! You are this early here!!" I turned to see Bob in that counter.

I was at that bar and I got here so early. Bob wasn't here when I came.

"I am doing late night shift. I have only duty after 11 pm." He said with a friendly smile.

He looked down at my drink.

"Tequila again?" He asked and I nodded.

"You need another shot Sir." The bartender guy who served me earlier came towards me.

"He is all mine, Mark. Let me take care of him" Bob winked at that brown haired guy whom he called Mark and that said guy nodded with a grin before walk away.

I was frowning when Bob turned to me again. He just shrugged before making me another drink.

"Did you find him?" He asked when he placed my drink.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I mean 'Tim' Did you get him?" He asked with a playful smile.

My face was burning, not because of blush. I was angry. The name Bob said to me was making me crazy.

"Aww... Looks like your luck didn't work again." He shown that pity face again to me.

This time I glared at him before I chunk my drink. I chewed that lemon piece and slide my glass to Bob for a refill.

Bob looked at me suspiciously and he leaned to me

"How many you had already?" He asked.

I tried to count but I couldn't figure out. Was it five or Six? But I didn't bother to reply though.

"Hey, Mark, how many he had already?" He called out my earlier bartender.

"I served him 5" he said.

Aw... So, I had 6 already.

"I think you had enough for today." Bob took my glass and cleaned the counter.

I frowned at him and did he just ignore my frown.?

I grabbed his wrist. "I need another one." I demanded.

"Sorry, I can't let you have one more. You are already drunk. Now go home."

What? Who is he thinking about himself? my father?

"Bob," I was really annoyed but I tried to convince him.

"Yes, ahm.... I'm sorry I still don't know your Name."

"Yibo. It's Yibo. Just give me one more drink."

I saw him smiling.

"So that's what your name is? Yibo? Well, wow!"

I couldn't understand why he was that happy to know my name. Whatever.