The Rush

// Yibo //
_________________

That door opened at my third calling bell.

A chubby guy with grumpy face appeared on that door frame. He looked at me and then Jingyu back and forth.

"Sushe?" I asked.

"Yes. But Who?" He asked back and I saw his eyes going back to Jingyu again.

"Are you,.....?"

"I'm one of your junior ge." Jingyu smirked at that guy.

"You are Jingyu right?" That guy asked.

"Aww you still remember my name. Im flattered." Jingyu said sarcastically.

"Why are you here? And... Who is this?" He looked back at me.

I immediately pulled out my badge and showed it to him. He was frowning.

"Special agent Wang Yibo, Crime investigation department Beijing." I said.

"Owwkaayy!" His eyes widened in confusion.

"Where is Xiao Zhan?" I asked directly.

"Xi....Xiao Zhan?"

He frowned again.

"You picked him up from the Blue Moon restaurant this evening and where is he now?" I asked again.

"Zh...Zhan is not here." He said and I felt nervousness in his voice.

"Then where is he?" That was Jingyu.

"He...he left."

"When?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"A few hours ago." I found him sweating.

"Why do I feel like you are lying?" I stepped inside that house and he was a bit shocked.

"Ah.... No... I'm not lying.... It's true..."

"Then why are you stuttering?" I asked while I search that living room.

Jingyu also entered after me.

"Are you staying alone?" Jingyu asked.

"No. My dad is also staying with me." He answered.

"Then where is he?"

"On a business trip."

Jingyu kept asking and I took that time to wander thorough those rooms. But I found nothing.

"Why did you bring him here?" I asked when I came back to his living room again.

"I.... When I asked him where he wanna go, he said 'Wherever'... So... So..."

"So You bring him here. What was your intention?" I sat on his sofa while I asking.

"I..... I...... Nothing.....I ..." He kept stuttering.