Flirting Back

//Zhan//
________

Yibo was already there when I got at that bar. He was talking and smiling at Bob and I could see that kiddo's eyes sparkling whenever Yibo smiled at him. 'I know how that feels Bob,' I thought when I narrowed my eyes at them.

I walked towards them and scanned the drink that Yibo had in his hand.

Bob smiled brightly at me when he saw me coming.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked to them and Yibo didn't even glance at me when he sipped his beer. But I'm sure he had a smirk on his lips.

"No Tim. We were just...ammm....just talking c..casually." Bob shrugged with a smile and why the hell his ears turned red? I forced a smile at him when I nodded.

"How many he had?" I asked to Bob looking at the beer bottle in Yibo's hand. That's when that asshole regarded me. His face was calm and wow! Why didn't he frown at me today? I wonder.

"It's the first." Bob said and I narrowed my eyes at Yibo when I nodded.

"You want a drink?" Bob asked and I regarded him with a smile again.

"Nope." I said.

"I have never seen you drink. Then why on earth you are in a bar!!!" Bob wondered, chuckling adorably.

I saw Yibo leaning to that counter further and raised a brow, supporting Bob's question. I frowned at Yibo before I regard Bob.

"I have some other intentions, Bob." I winked at Bob with a smirk and he gave me a knowing smirk back.

"He better not drink." I heard Yibo saying with a humourless laugh and we both looked at him confused.

"Excuse me?" I asked directly to him.

"You are double annoying when you get drunk. Remember the other night, it was just one beer. Seriously !" He shrugged sarcastically and I just glared at him.

"Other night?" Bob suddenly asked and we both looked at him.

"Are you guys...........?" He asked suspiciously and we both looked at each other and I saw the shock in Yibo's face.

"Nope. We aren't." Yibo answered almost immediately, regarding Bob and honestly I was a little disappointed.

That's when Yibo got a phone call. He picked it up.

"Hello Jackson," Yibo spoke through his phone and I was watching him curiously.

That's when Bob nudged me. I looked back at him.

"Don't you like him?" Bob whispered.

I regarded Yibo back. He was talking to Jackson. Face serious.

"Looks like He don't have any interest in me." I said to Bob and made a sad face, still my eyes were on my hot partner.

Bob leaned forward to me. I immediately looked at him with my wide eyes.

"Ehh... Tim, can I ask you something?"

"Ah??!!!! Sure. Ask." I was confused.

"Do you know w...what is his type?" He was hesitant to ask. I couldn't help but notice his red ears again. I gaped at him.

Why the fuck he is asking this now!

"Why? You.... wanna hit on him?" I asked and I was literally frowning.

I saw him smiling so shyly and I raised my brows at him.

"I....I...." He turned red and I tried my best to not punch his nose.