Stranger

// Yibo //
_________

I was trying hard to hold my laugh when a taxi stopped near me. I was leaning on my bike and waiting for him to arrive. I was even more surprised when he got out of that car.

He was wearing a white mask, a red shaded sun glass and a black baseball cap. It all were so contrast on his skin. I never thought he meant 'this' when he said he know how to 'cover his cover'. Well, he glanced towards me when he paid the car. With that sun glass and mask, I couldn't see his expressions though.

The way he walked says that asshole is pissed off?

"Look so happy!" he stated when he fished something inside from his bag.

I was trying not to smile again.

"You are late." I said when he got closer.

"Yeah, an ASSHoLE refused to give me a ride because he said he won't allow STRANGERS on his fucking bike."

Woah!! Did he just curse on my bike? But the sarcasm that oozed from that man was something enjoyable.

"So cruel this world right? I feel sorry for you." I shrugged my shoulders, showing a faked pity to him.

"Sure you are Wang Yibo."

I nodded back and he kept staring me for a while before he sigh.

"Okay. Now come and do what we should have supposed to do." He grabbed two KitKat bars from his bag and one he slammed to my chest.

"What is this?" I was really surprised and looked at him in wonder.

"I'm hungry. I need to eat breakfast." He said just before removing his mask and biting a piece and chewing it.

"You call these things breakfast?" I waived my chocolate in front of his ridicules sun glass.

"Well, I almost forgot. Buy me a lunch after this."

"What?" I looked at him, confused.

"I didn't have any breakfast because of you. So, it's your responsibility to buy me food."

"I didn't ask you to come."

"I don't care." He bit another portion and yeah, the guy was really starving.

I shook my head when I stared at him. That's when I got another call from Han Ge.

"We are here waiting."

Thats when a car stopped by us.

"I think they are here." I said and Han Ge wished me luck before ending the call.

Zhan finished his KitKat and he put his mask on before glancing towards the car.

"Do we have a company?" He asked.

"Han Ge said someone will assist us."

I saw Zhan nodding and we both stood there and waited for the person.

I was surprised. Twice. I was surprised first when I realized the person who is gonna assist us a lady and then I was surprised when I realized it was...

"Xuan Lu?" I mumbled and Zhan looked at me.

"Yibo!!!!" She paused before she smiling at me.

"Yibo, It's been so long?" She ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"Awww I'm so happy to see you again." She said

I hugged her too. I was equally happy to see her.

That's when I saw Zhan frowning at me. Actually, I can't see him frowning but I know he is.

"I missed you. You know." She said when she finally pulled herself from that hug.

"I did too." I smiled at her.

We heard a cough and we both had to look at Zhan.

We both parted and I saw Xuan Lu frowning at him.

"Ahm... This is Xuan Lu she is my friend also." I introduced her to him.

"Best friend." She corrected me with a playful punch on my stomach. I smiled when I nodded.

"Yeah, Yeah."

"And this?" She asked to me, pointing Zhan.

I thought he should introduce himself but that asshole was silent and waiting for me to introduce him.

"Ahm... This is my partner in this case and.... And his name is..... Ahm..." I was puzzled and I looked at him for any clue. F*ck his undercover and his 'cover my cover' rule.

"Hi Xuan Lu, I'm Xiao Zhan. Nice to meet you." Finally, that asshole did it.

"Nice to meet you too Xiao Zhan. I promise I will be a good assistant."

I heaved a sigh when they shook their hands.

"Why on earth Han Ge didn't tell me it is gonna be you?" I shrugged at her.

"I told him to" She also shrugged her shoulders and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, should we start?" That was Zhan and we both looked at him.

"Sure,... Where is his apartment.?" She asked.

"Over there." I indicated to a building next to us. "It's in the fourth floor."

"Who is in there now?" Zhan asked.

"No one. He was living alone." I replied.

I saw him pausing.

"But, at that night he told me that he was living with his parents." He looked at me.

"Maybe he lied or.... I don't know. We should find out." We were walking and we stood in front of the elevator.

"Wait, you know that guy?" She turned to Zhan.

"Not really." Zhan didn't look at her when he replied. I guessed he was thinking something.

Elevator door opened and a guy stepped out from it abruptly. He looked like he is in a hurry and he almost bumped into me and Zhan. I heard him say sorry when he stormed out of there.

I was about to turn but I saw Zhan looking at where that stranger boy disappeared.

"Is everything okay?" I asked and he nodded without looking at me.

"I think I have seen him." He mumbled and I was confused.

The elevator door was closing but one of my foot caused the door open again.

"Let's go then." She said and Zhan regarded her.

He moved a little from the door.

"Ladies first." He said and she shrugged with a smile when she entered in.

We both got in after her and I saw Zhan looking at that direction once again before the door closing.

_____